Chapter 8✨

Reiss' P.O.V

The door of the church flew open and their stood Kimberly.

she had a gun in her hand and she aimed and cocked it and aimed at my chest. I just stood there.

Everything seemed to speed up, Maria jumped infront of me and the 3 bullets went straight through her. Kimberly ran when she realized she shot her baby sister.

I dropped to my knees and looked at my wife.

"Stay with me baby, t-the paramedics are coming" I held her hand and she squeezed mine.
"This shit hurts rico" she said with a light laugh
"Just stay with me Mira we're going to the Bahamas remember" I said letting a tear fall. She wiped my tear

"Rico, I love you so mu-" her eyes closed. My whole world came crashing down.

10 minutes later the ambulance came and rushed Samira to the hospital. I was in the back of the van. Her heart was still beating thank god.

"Sir, is there any recent health requirements for the patient"
"She's 5 weeks pregnant, she has an iron deficiency and she's asthmatic"

The van stopped and they took her out the van.

I went into the waiting room and met everyone.

David, Rico and Maria came to me. I stood there crying. Maria pulled me down and hugged me tightly. I dropped to the floor and cried.

I'm gonna kill that bitch Kimberly. I got up fixed myself up walked over to Jasmine and kissed her. I exited the hospital to find this bitch.

Rico's P.O.V
Maria wasn't even crying. She looked stressed. She stood up and dropped to the floor. She started shaking and her nose was bleeding

Man what the fuck is going on today. I fixed her head right the way that Samira taught me and david went to get the doctor.

"Calm down maria, you're gonna be fine"

Today is just too much. They took maria out the room and I sat back down.

2 hours later
"Family of a Samira Maxine Rodgers" a white doctor said

"Us" me and david said

"I'm sorry but the three bullets hit near her heart, punctured her lungs and her shoulder. She's lost too much blood and she didn't make it out of surgery. I'm sorry for your loss. Would you like to see her?"

I stood there. I don't know what to do. Me and Samira have become inseparable over the year and a half that maria left. She's been there for me and she's gone. Just like that. Fuck!

"Call Reiss, David and yea I do" I followed the doctor to a room.

There she laid. I took the sheet off her face and she looked lifeless. I started to feel like I was gonna throw up so I left out to tell maria the news..

VOTE VOTE VOTE
SHARE SHARE SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT✅✅📖📖
NO GHOST FOLLOWERS👻🚫
-Richellexoxo✨🌹