Chapter 30✨

Hey my beauts✨🌹

I am just preparing y'all that this chapter is a cliff hanger😂
Y'all finna probably be thinking the worst😹😹

That's rico in the picture😳😍😩💦👅

-Happy Reading📖😂✌️

Rico's P.O.V

I read the books that maria left on our bed and I'm pissed. A summary of the fucking dumb ass book she thinks it's my fault that she got kidnapped. I "led her to him" man that shit done gone and pissed me off to the max.

I picked up my keys and went to the trap I need to block all this shit out🚫🚫

Maria's P.O.V

"Man, all these dresses look the same to me maria" Marcus said as I held three completely different dresses in front of him.

"Boy, they clearly different dresses. This one is silk, this one is cotton and this one is patterned. Choose one"

"That one" he said pointing at the royal blue silk dress

"Why you need all these dresses anyway?" I asked as I placed the other dresses on the racks.

"She's my date to an awards ceremony. I'm a nominee and I need to take someone"

"Ohh, well am I invited?" I asked taking the hair out of my face.
"Will your husband mind?" He said arching his eyebrow
"He can't stop be from supporting a friend. Send me the details"

He nodded and we walked out of the dress shop after he paid.

"Okay, she needs accessories for the dress you can't make her wear the dress by itself with no bling. So we gotta go Pandora" I said while I pushed the pram.

Caleb was still sleeping thank god😫🙏

"Man I'm finna spend a whole load of money today I can feel it"

"Stop being so black and let's go" I pulled him into the store and looked at the jewellery

"TEN STACKS FOR A DAMN BRACALET!" He yelled. everyone in the store stared at us and I busted out laughing

"Stop it! It's got diamonds in it Marcus stop being so cheap this is for Marcia yo baby girl, speaking of that how's things with you and your girlfriend?"

"We ain't together nomo she disappeared and left me and Marcia couple months ago. She just messy that's all I gotta say" he said looking nonchalant about the whole thing.

"Well, is Marcia dealing well with all this change?"

"It's not really a change for Marcia. Ava was hardly around anyway so Marcia ain't really missing her" he paid for the bracalet and we walked out the store.

'Ava' I know I've heard that name from somewhere...😳 AVA!! AVA that got fucked the hell up by best friend😂😂Damn that day was the hilarious.

"Ava? She brown, long weave that's blonde. She got a sleeve?"

"Yeah, how you know her?" He said while we got our food

"She had a disagreement with my best friend like 6/7 months ago. Before everything happened with me it happened. Small world" I said as we got seated and I fed Caleb his bottle.

"Excuse me Mrs Johnson can you take a picture with me?" A little boy asked me

"Course sweetie" I took his phone and snapped a few pics one of them I kissed him and my red lipstick stayed on his cheek. It was cute because he blushed.