Chapter 46✨

4 weeks later

RJ's P.O.V
Man these last few weeks have been fucked! Mom's was pregnant but she had a miscarriage. Since she got home yesterday she's been locked in her office.
Lil man (caleb) has his arm in a cast for the next month. And Kayla, man Kayla has been fucking weird she's been keeping her distance from me and ion know what the fuck I did wrong😒

RING RING RING RING
"yeah?"
"Damn not even a wassup bae, how you been. But a yeah?"
"I haven't got time for this Rico just leave me alone okay?"
"What's the problem Kayla damn!?"
"Rico leave me alone"

She shut the phone down on me fo'real

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I threw my phone.

Kayla's P.O.V

Have any of you's been so in love with a guy you forgive everything they've ever done? You love them so much that you look past all of there flaws and problems and see ONLY the good. I know in my heart that he cheats on me but because he's the one that I've given everything to its difficult for me to just be like "fuck him and fuck his feelings". Right now I need my space from him. I need to focus on me and child. It's not really that easy for me when I can't give our child all the luxuries that Rico could that's why I need time to think and Yeah I said our child, I'm pregnant with Rico's child but I haven't told him because I haven't even told him what Mr Johnson did a few weeks ago.

My bedroom door flew open and here revealed a furious RJ I slowly pulled the comforter to cover my stomach.

"What the fuck is the problem Kayla?! I'm not gonna ask yo ass another time. For 4 damn weeks you been acting like this and I'm getting pissed!" His nostrils where flaring and his face was slightly red.

"Rico stop shouting" I sighed
"I just want time alone is that such a crime?" I said calmly

"Naa, I know it's more than that Kayla. You keeping some shit from me and ion like that, now tell me what's up?"

"Rico nothing is up I'm just thinking that's all"

"Alright well let's think out loud"

He kicked off his bred's and jumped on my bed. I laughed at his childishness in my head and sighed.

"Well..let's say hypothetically I was pregnant what would we do?" I completely avoided eye contact with him
"Hypothetically?" He said
I nodded
"Yo ass is gonna have to get rid of that shit" he busted out laughing and my heart sunk

After his laughter died down he looked at me.

"You're not being serious right?" He said
"Well..kinda" I said lowly
"Dafuq you mean? Either you carrying my child or not Kayla"
"Why the fuck should I tell you? You just said I should get rid of it!" I yelled
"Man you said hypothetically. So I took it as a joke. Shit I never knew yo ass was serious! You pregnant or not Kayla I ain't got time for games"

I looked up into his eyes and my eyes instantly got glossy.
I nodded and then broke down and cried into my hands

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know how to tell you. You and you're family have so much going on I didn't want you to be stressed out even more knowing that you have a child on the way"

The room fell completely silent. I could feel the tension increase and I could feel Rico's eyes burning a hole in my head. I almost thought that Rico left so I looked up and his face said it all

"You having my child?"
Instantly the nervousness faded and I saw that I did this all wrong. He was smiling from ear to ear but he looked upset.

"Kay you shouldn't have kept this from me. You holding my child isn't a problem. If anything it's the light in the darkness for me and my family. I know you was thinking that you didn't want to stress me out but nothing about you stress me Kay. Just don't keep anything else away from me I can't take that snakey shit" he wiped my tears with his thumb and rubbed my face.

He got under the covers with me and held me tightly. No words said his comfortable silence.

Maria's POV
I was sitting in my office trying to recover mentally from having this miscarriage. For the first few weeks I blamed myself. But it's Rico's fault. All the times I've landed in hospital in some pain is because of Rico. And I'm tired of it. Yesterday I called my lawyer and applied for a divorce. Rico should be getting the papers because I want to be done with all this pain and depression. I'm not the same anymore. I've become used to being in pain and being in fear because of rico's past life-style. I do love Rico. I love him with all my heart but I'm tired of putting everyone's needs before mine. I sound like a selfish little girl but it's how I feel. I just want to feel safe and stress free and I can't be that with Rico..

Hey guy's it's taken me months to update because I've given birth to my son and he's taken most of my time so I haven't had much time to update as regularly as I used to. I hope you enjoyed to chapter leave comments and the next few chapters should be up in a few days.

-Richelle💫💕