Chapter 27✨

Hola mi amigos!!

LOOOL😄😂! Picture on the side is the amazing Samira😳😍🙋. How y'all liking the chapters? I can't really tell y'all ain't voting or commenting.

-Happy Reading💋📖🎉

Samira's P.O.V
"Oh yeah, and Caleb is doing good, he's so cute maria he looks exactly like you. He has your skin color and your eyes. Everything. I wish you could be here to see him" I wiped my tears and held my best friend's hand.

She's been in this coma for 5 months. The doctors delivered RJ naturally which I think was weird considering maria was unconscious but they said something about suction. Caleb was born on March 18th. Everyone was expecting a girl but turns out the doctors were wrong when they told maria and rico they was having a girl.

As for rico and Reiss they are back in the drug world. Chris decided to step out the game because he has a child now and he wants to guarantee his child is safety. I can't say that I'm happy about it but I can't change it even if I wanted to.

"Hello, Ms? You've been here since last night do you want anything to eat or drink?" The nurse said.

"No thanks I'll leave soon"
"No, I find it really amazing how so much people has came to see Mrs Johnson. She's clearly loved by so much people" she said as she looked around the room full of get well soon balloons, flowers and cards from the whole family. Some guy came to see her his name was Marcus. He came with his child and stayed for a while. I just want her to wake up.

"Yeah she's an amazing person, how's her condition?"
"Well, her vitals have improved since everything has healed perfectly, but we saw a bruise on her brain which may either be a small brain cancerous tumour or just a normal bruise from the hit to the head she got. We can only tell when she wakes up" she said
"Well, when she gonna wake up?"
"Hopefully in a few days or weeks"
"Thanks nurse"
She nodded and walked out after taking Maria's blood pressure.

"I love you Ria" I kissed her head and got up walking out the hospital and went to my mums house. Yeah you heard me right my mums house. After almost losing my best friend I realised that life is too short. And she is my mother.

I walked into the house to hear my mum giggling
I went to the kitchen and my dad was kissing all over her neck
"JESUS TAKE THE DAMN WHEEL! Y'all too old for allah this man. You tryna break a hip or something? I won't take you to the a&e"
I said looking at them in disgust😷

"Girl bye this is how you was created, but how is maria doing?" She said as she was cutting the cucumber

"She's doing good everything has healed and her vitals are good. The nurse said she's gonna wake up soon hopefully"

"God works in mysterious ways baby girl, just know that her life is in the best hands. I pray she wakes up soon so she can meet her beautiful son, how are you, my son in law and my grand babies?"

"They good mama, Reiss' & Jr's birthday is coming up soon. Jasmine is doing amazing my baby girl said she wants to be a fashion designer. She's growing up real quick"

"That's good baby, max touch that pot one more time and I'll punch you right in your damn throat!"

"Damn Damira, I'm hungry as hell man. You keeping me hear to listen to y'all's conversation!"

I love these two's relationship they argue all the time but it's playful it's so cute!

"Man ion even wanna hear yo old ass move nigga damn!"

"Damira you only 3 years younger than me. I'm proudly 35 and I look fine as hell" he replied smirking

"I'm gonna leave y'all to do whatever you nasties was doing before. I'll text you mama, bye old man" i kissed
My mum and hugged my dad.