Chapter 36✨

Kayla on the side😍❤️😳

Maria's P.O.V

"Okay everything is ready. RICO'S!!"

"You ready baby?" Rico said coming into the room
"Yeah can you take the cases downstairs?"
"Where they at?... Damn why you need 4 big cases Ria?" Rico asked looking shocked as hell😂😩

"I need all these things. One case is full of my lotions and flat irons and things. Then my shoes, my dresses& tops and my trousers"

I walked past him and went into rj's room. He was on his bed locked away. About 2 weeks ago Kayla just disappeared he's been searching for her but no luck. He's been locked away since then.

"Hey baby, I'm leaving now"
"Where you going?"
"I've got a runway in Paris and Italy. I'll be back in 2 weeks" I ran my hair through his long hair and he just laid there.

"She just left mom, how could she leave like that....she knew I would be worried sick"
"Baby, she'll come back trust me. She probably just needs space, just keep looking. I'll keep a look out and get my girls looking for her too, I've gotta go or I'm gonna miss my flight. I love you Rico"

"Love you too ma, be careful"

"Always, you behave and focus on these exams coming up. I'll be back on the 3rd"

I kissed his cheeks and left out.

"Caleb!!" I heard my baby running towards me and he smiled big

"Haven't seen you around in ages lil soldier. Did you have fun with grandma and grandpa for the last few months?"

"Yeah I did, we had fun but I missed you too much so I had to come back home"

That broke my heart because I'm leaving now😪

"Well Cal I'm going on a trip for 2 weeks but I'll be back soon. I'll call every night like I normally do baby okay?"

He looked sad but then nodded.
"Love you my lil soldier"
"Love you too mummy!" He kissed my cheek and forehead and went to his room.

I walked downstairs to see Rico looking at a letter. He looked stressed.

"What's that?"
"Nothing. You want me to drive you?"
"Naa, I'm good my driver is taking me. I love you Johnson" I kissed his lips and hugged him tight.
"I love you too Rendiz, be careful"
"Don't worry about me,Rick is coming with me, I'll call you when I land"

I kissed him one more time and left..

Kayla's P.O.V

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE NOW!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BITCH!!" He pounded on the door and the hinges started shaking

I started to panic and I scrambled around the room to look for a weapon. I found a gun and it was loaded. I think. The door flew open and he charged towards me.

I shot him in his chest 5 times. Blood splattered in my face and around the room. I dropped onto my knees and cried.
For a month. A whole month I've been beaten up by Lorance (Lo-rance) he kidnapped me and drugged me. I woke up and saw that I was back in New Orleans. Back in that house and back to the routine. He would bring his friends and they'd get drunk and take turns with me. Some of them would pay me like I enjoyed the experience. I'm just damaged.

I wiped my face and the tears continued to flow down my face. I slowly poked his body with a pen and he didn't move. He's dead😳😥. I killed him. The blood was now becoming a puddle. I started to hyperventilate and sweating.

"What am I gonna do? I just-I just killed him I just killed him" I started feeling dizzy and I sat down.

I saw his phone in his pocket and I dialled rico's number

"Who tf is this?" His voiced boomed through the phone

I cried just at the sound of his voice. I missed him so much over the time that I was staying with the Johnson's I became really close with Rico and I started to feel safe around him. He was my hero he saved me then. He didn't save me this time though.

"Aye, who this man?"
"It's me, it's Kayla"
"Oh my- where you been? You okay are you hurt? Where you at?"
I started crying again when I heard the worry in his voice.
"Hey, stop crying ma, just tell me where you're at and I'll come and get you"
"I-I-I-I killed him Rico!" Once those words escaped my lips I started to cry hysterically
"Ok, ok you gotta calm down and listen to me ma"
"Okay I'm listening"
"Did anyone see?"
"No"
"Did you touch him"
"No"
"You sure he's dead Kayla?"
"Y-yeah"
"Okay, I'm gonna have to come over, where you at?"
"Back in NO"
"Aargh, alright I'm gonna catch the jet there and I'll help you out. Don't call the police. Okay?"

I was in shock from this whole situation
"Kayla I said don't call the police okay?"
"O-okay"

He hung up and I stared at his still body. I hate this man. Hes taken everything away from me. My life, my happiness, my brother and sister and my mom he chased her away...

I hope Rico comes soon😫😰

-Richelle✨💫🎉