Chapter 45✨

Hey guys😊💯✨

I know I haven't been updating. I've had exams plus ya favourite writer is pregnant👣🎉

So I've been neglecting you's and I'm sorry BUT I will definitely make it up to you😘 I'm back and the updates will be more frequent

RJ's P.O.V

BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG

The bullets flew put I wasn't hit. I threw a punch to the shooter and he was out cold.

"Caleb? Oh my gosh Rico! Caleb's shot😭!!!" Kayla was putting pressure on the 4 shots that was in his chest and me and twin stood in shock.

Jasmine stood in front of me and whispered
"We gotta get outta of her fast before he bleeds out. You and Mal gotta find a way for us to leave-"

I heard a whole load of commotion upstairs and then heavy footsteps coming down the steps. Before I could respond I looked up and saw uncle Reiss. I sighed in relief.

Rico's P.O.V

I slowly walked behind the boys as they busted into the room shooting left right and centre. I stood back and watched the bullets fly. I spotted Maria and she ran towards me but she was shot right in her chest 3 times.

"SHIT!" one of the workers shouted. "Boss I'm sorry I did-"

Everything went so fast. I ran towards Maria picking her up as she held onto me loosely and stared in my eyes as I ran out the house and to the van.

"DRIVE NIGGA SHES BEEN HIT!"
The van was stalling and it wasn't starting I was starting to get livid.
"NIGGA CAN'T YOU DRIVE! START THE DAMN CAR IF SHE DIES-"
"Rico..baby calm down" she smiled at me that made me feel like shit.

These past few months I've neglected her and my family looking for this nigga and I should've focused on them.

I noticed that we was racing down to the hospital and I nodded my head

"Ria, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen I just needed to-" her eyes started fluttering closed and she tried her hardest to keep them open

"Come on Ria, just hold on we almost there baby please"

"Look after my boys Rico...make sure you....and RJ sort things out... please make sure they're safe..... I love all of you with everything in me"

Her eyes closed and her loose grip on my arm began looser.

I didn't even wait for the van to come to a complete stop I hopped out and ran into the a&e

Doctors rushed to me and took Maria out my arms leaving me with her blood on my hands. I felt like this was all my fault. I could've prevented all of this if I just gave the nigga this money. I know the lil nigga didn't mean to shoot ma but FUCK MAN!

A elderly nurse took my into the bathroom and cleared the blood off me and gave me a new shirt.

"Child, you need to be strong for that lil girl you just brought in 'ere. Stop all this crying and go wait in the waiting area. I'll make sure you find out if anything changes"

I slowly nodded and went to the waiting area.

Malcolm's P.O.V

"Where's ma and pops?" I asked uncle Reiss

"Man Ria got shot. Yo daddy taken her to hospital but y'all can't go. It's pretty bad and she probably don't want y'all to see her like that. Everything has been sorted so just go outside to Samira and she'll take y'all back home with the boys"

I stood there shocked.

"Come 'ere baby" I turned around and hugged Jasmine and let the tears fall.

"She's gonna be fine baby, Mrs j is a strong woman"

I hope she is man I really do

Rico's P.O.V

I sat in the emergency room impatiently. I heard the ambulance sirens and saw a load on paramedics coming out.

"What's his vitals?" The doctor said.
"His heart rate is 105 and he's in shock. Looks like the bullet went in his lung"
"Anyone come with him?"

"I did!" I quickly turned my head and saw Kayla covered in blood

I quickly jumped up and looked at who it was. I looked down on his lifeless body and my heart shattered. Man that's my lil boy man!
"Ma'am what's his name"
"His name is Caleb, Caleb Johnson" I said.

They took him into the back and the doctor remained.
"And you are?"
"His father"
"Okay well Mr Johnson we will keep you updated on his condition after we take him out of surgery"

As soon as his finished talking he rushed off in the direction that they took Caleb in.

I just broke down a cried right in front on Kayla. She hugged me

"Mr Johnson everything is gonna be okay. God is watching over this family. Why are you here?"

"Maria got shot, she's fucked up Man real fucked up"

She took my face in her hands and looked in my eyes.

"Don't ever lose faith Mr Johnson she'll be fine"

Something about this girl was mesmerising. She had this angelic look to her and it made me feign for her.

I leaned in and kissed her. She pushed me back and stood up quickly.

"Um..I'm gonna go" she ran out the emergency room and left me clueless

FUCK MAN what shit did I just do!