Chapter 3✨

Reiss' P.O.V
Wassup my niggas. A lot of shit has changed in the years man. I'm now a daddy.

Sexy Samira gave me a beautiful daughter and we named her Jasmine. I'm out the game and I own 10 global businesses with my best friend Rico.

His ass is as miserable as a fat nigga that just found out all Mc Donald's KFC's and takeaway stores has been shut down.

Anyway right now I'm in the living room holding my princess and listening to Samira telling me about our wedding that's gonna go down in a couple weeks She's sad because Maria can't make it but we're still doing it.

"Did you hear me Reiss?" She said
"I heard you ma. You said you wanted the immediate family to be the closest to our table in the reception. Continue"
"It doesn't feel right doing this while maria can't come Reiss. She's my sister and I'm pregnant"
"Baby we've moved the date like 3 times. We can't do it again. We've sent out the invitations and everything. It's too late. And you being pregnant isn't an issue ma. You're acting like your gonna be huge in your dress. You're only 2 weeks along right now. So by the wedding your gonna be 5 weeks. You're still gonna have an amazing body either way. Isn't that right princess. Mama is gonna look beautiful whatever size she is?"
The doorbell rang.

"Not me!"

Mira rolled her eyes at me and went to answer it.

Samira's P.O.V

"Not me" Reiss shouted.

Ugh I have to get up and answer the door. I got up and went to the door. I opened it.

"AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH!!"

Rico covered his ears and Maria hugged me so tightly. She started crying and so did I.

I haven't seen her since the day I got engaged with Reiss. That was almost 2 years ago.

"I missed you so much you can't even begin to understand. where's my niece?" She has an accent. Her english accent is gone now she sounds like one of the Cali people.
"She in the living room with Reiss. Is these my nephews?" They looked just like rico.

"Yeah this one is Rico Jr. Call him RJ though. Only call him Rico when you're tryna get his attention. And this is my sweetie pie Malcolm" she kissed his cheek and went into the house.

Rico was smiling. I haven't seen him this happy in ages. You can see he's happy. Since maria left he hasn't had any type of female attention apart from Jasmine being around. He refused to move on. In his bedroom he still has the collage of pictures that has him and maria in it. He gave it to her for her 18th.

"You look good rico" I said
"My life is finally complete now. She's back in my life and so are my boys. We gonna start the plan?" He said
"Yeah of course" I hugged him and he went into the living room. With everyone else.

VOTE VOTE VOTE
SHARE SHARE SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT✅✅📖📖
NO GHOST FOLLOWERS👻🚫
-Richellexoxo✨🌹