Chapter 18✨

Hey🙋🙇

I see y'all was hyped about that sex scene in Chapter 17😳😍💦👅👄. You guys are too much😱. I only did it once to see y'all response but I'll probably do it again since I got a good one😄😈
You better vote and shit or I'll kill a bitch😒🔪🔫

Happy reading💋✨

Samira's P.O.V
*day of the family reunion*

"I can't, I can't do this no I can't I have to leave. REISS I can't face all these people. They all think I'm dead!"

I'm panicking right now like I'm full out having a bitch fit. They all think I'm dead. I didn't come back to explain myself to all these people ion even like half these motherfuckas.

Reiss stood up and walked to me.
"Breath" his deep voice instantly calms me down. He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged them.

"Everything will be fine. You don't gotta tell them what happened all you gotta say is that some shit went down. Yeen even gotta say that shit I'll say it. I know your Finna be rude"

I laughed

"You know me too well. You didn't invite my parents did you?"

Ion wanna see them. Ever. While I was in London i realised that ion want anything to do with either of them. I had so much hate built up towards them and it made me such an angry person. I've learned to let go and move on. Well at least I think I have, it doesn't mean I will accept them back into my life.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck

No he didnt😒😩

"Man Reiss what the hell?!"

"They yo momma and yo pops Mira"

"That don't mean shit to me Ion want them anywhere near my family Reiss!"

"Stop being childish with this shit man. You grown they grown. You got kids looking up to yo ass you gotta stop all this shit. They did you wrong I hear that they hurt you I understand but you in a great place now. You gotta stop holding onto this grudge you got towards them frfr. I can't be your husband and I've never had a conversation with my mother or father in law" he stood up and walked out.

Maybe he's right. But they've put me through so much. Especially Damira she completely fucked up my head and innocence. I just can't move on from that so easily.

It's not something that I can forget overnight. It's not that easy. This shit went on for 12 years of my life. I can't just forget about it and accept her back in my life like its nothing. And Max. He just up and left me when I was 5 he disappeared and that's when my life went to hell.

I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and sighed. He is right. Me holding onto the hatred I have towards my parents has made me an angry person. I know that now.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. I took off Reiss' over-sized t-shirt and looked at my faded scars. I covered them all with the tattoos of Jasmine and Reiss' and Reiss Jr's name. I noticed that I was crying.

"I forgive them" I mumbled.

I felt a whole load be lifted off my shoulders and I broke down crying on the floor.

The bathroom door opened

"Mama?" Jr said softly
He pulled my face up and wiped some of my tears
"Stay right deyre" he put his fingers up in my face and grabbed tissue and wiped my face.
"Everything perfect now" he kissed all over my face and I smiled.
"Thank you baby" I hugged him and walked out the bathroom holding his hand.

"Go and get your shoes so we can go home and change" he nodded and ran out the room

I got my jeans and blouse I wore here yesterday and put them on. I stepped into the heels.

I pulled my hair into a hair band and called it a day I Cba rn

I walked down the long hallways and down the stairs.

"Where you going?" Reiss said
"Home"
"You're still angry about what I said to before aren't you?"
"I'm not angry at all. Thank you for being so blunt. I'm just going home to change and get ready I'll be back by 1"

"When you finna move in then ma?" He pulled me closer to him and held my ass.
"You want me to move in?"

This is new he never m mentioned this before.

"Yeah, sell the house you bought and move into the estate. You been staying here since you came to Harlem so might as well"

"I'm not selling that house i paid $750,000 for it. I'll move in though. It would be crazy if I lived in separate house to my husband and daughter, after the reunion we can move me and Jr's things okay?" He nodded and kissed my lips.

"Jasmine you wanna come with us or not baby?"

"No, i need to help daddy get dressed. And I gotta do his hair he can't do it properly"

Reiss sucked his teeth
"Man don't be telling all my business out jaz! We finna fight lil girl!!"
"Daddy I will leave so you have no help. Stop being mean. SAY SORRY!"
"Okok lil mama I'm so sorry" he said smiling

"You two stay fighting man. Don't kill my baby Martins. Junior lets go"

Maria's P.O.V
"Eat maria I ain't even playing with you no more" rico said sternly to me

"There's no point I'm just gonna throw it back up!"

I walked out the kitchen and up into our room. I put on a white and burgundy sundress and white burgundy sandals with my gold anklet.

"Maria you gotta eat"

Oooohhh this nigga is making the skin crawl man😒

"¡Adios mio!"i said lowly.

"No don't start that, you ain't finna get mad at me yo ass ain't eaten since yesterday"

Ugh he stays bickering at me. I give up. When I throw up im finna do it in his face so he understands what I'm talking about.

"Thank you and you look beautiful as usual"
"Kiss ass" I mumbled

I grabbed the bagel and ate it while walking downstairs.

"Malcolm RJ?!"
I heard running and rolled my eyes. I swear RJ is gonna end up splitting his head open running through these damn corridors.

"Yea mama?"
"You guys eaten?"
They nodded
"Cleaned up?"
They nodded again
"Ok, go to daddy let him put your hair into a hair band so it's out of your face. The family will be over soon"

They ran off up the stairs to tell they're daddy what I said.

Today's gonna be a long day.