Chapter 5✨

Reiss' P.O.V
Tonight is guys night!!
Me, Rico and the little Rico's. We're going to an event that shows me and rico as the VIP's in the business world.

"Man, I need her back. I can't do this co-parenting shit. I hate the fact that, that nigga Ace is around her more than I am. That shit gets me mad"

"Rico, at least she's back in your life man. You can't keep doing this shit anymore. You can't force her" I continued listening to the speeches that this man was saying.

I haven't got time for rico and his love life. He needs to focus on his damn kids and wait for maria to come to her senses.

Maria's P.O.V

"What if I am, what we gonna do?" I asked Ace while I was finishing his hair.
"Maria. It's down to you ma, we don't even know for sure yet. You got the test right" I nodded.
"Well go take it" he got off the seat picked me up and ran up the steps into our room and into the bathroom.

"Do your business. I'll be right here" he shut the door and I went into the cabinet and got the tests out.

I know I am pregnant. I've missed 2 months of my period. Basically me and Ace have been having sex. We both have feelings for each other and we basically gave in. I was finished peeing on the stick so I cleaned it and wrapped it in tissue. I opened the door and fell.

This nigga was laying across the floor infront of the bathroom.

"Ace you play too much. Don't make me annihilate you" I pulled his hair and ran out the room.
He chased me and down the hallways and I was lifted into the air.
"Agh oh my gosh. Ace you play too much. You can't bruise me I've got a cat walk in a week"
"You're spongebob looking ass is lucky. Was that 4 minutes?"
"Just about lets get the test and check"

He walked into the room and i was still in his arms. He set me down on the bed and picked up the tissue with the pregnancy test in it.

I opened the tissue and my heart warmed. Positive

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" Ace screamed. I smiled.

"Come here spongebob" I walked to him and he kissed me.

"what does this mean for us then?" I said looking up to him.
"youve been my girl since the day we moved into that house in Cali ma. It's just official now"

Aagghhhh I'm so fucking happy right now

We took a picture. Ace was behind me holding my stomach.

I captioned.
"Me and my baby are having a BABBBYYYY✌️👶✅💯"

I got comments and likes in a matter of seconds. The perks of being a celeb I guess.

Ace's P.O.V
So I'm gonna be a daddy. Basically I gotta tell maria that im in the game. I've never left the game. I'm a major drug lord all over the country alongside my boss Marcus.

I gotta tell her now before I get in more deep than I already am.

"Maria?"
"Yeah..."
"I gotta tell you suttin ma sit down" she fixed her shorts and sat down on the bed.
"Before I tell you just know that I love you, okay?" She nodded.
"Okay so I'm a drug lord and I own most of America with my partner Marcus. I've been in the game since I was 14. I know that you don't approve of it ma, but I'm gonna pull out soon. Give me like 5 months and I'll be out fo'real.." She just stared at me. She looked like she wasn't bothered.
"You don't know do you?" She asked.
"Know what?"
"Your boss Marcus is my father...so I've been knowing since we was in Cali. My pops tells me everything. But thank you for telling me. I've been waiting for you to tell me yourself"

Well damn I didn't expect that. How the fuck didn't i see that though. It's clear. They look the same. Fam I'm foolish.

"So you not mad?" She shook her head.
"As long as you don't cheat on me or put me or my kids in danger I have no reason to be mad at you" she got up and kissed my lips and went downstairs.

That went better than I thought it would...

VOTE VOTE VOTE
SHARE SHARE SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT✅✅📖📖
NO GHOST FOLLOWERS👻🚫
The twins on the side
-Richellexoxo✨🌹