Chapter 26✨

Waddup guys😄🙋

Starting to update this weekend, I bet y'all have been waiting for it all week😂. But I'm finna update quite a lot💫. The picture on the side is the house that ace and maria are living in right now. Guys don't stress I know what I'm doing with this book. Just keep voting and commenting. My favourite song is on the side🎶💫 sorry if there is any mistakes in the chapter I will edit all chapters when I'm finished with the book (not anytime soon)

-Happy Reading📖😄🎉

Rico's P.O.V
I opened the door of my house and looked around.

"Maria?" I shouted. No response
"Ria?!"samira shouted. No response.

I went upstairs and into our room she weren't there. I ran around all the rooms and she wasn't there. Nothing was out of place then I saw a piece of paper at the corner of my eye. I walked to the table and grabbed the paper.

"Wassup my nigga,

I finally got my girl back and we gon be real happy😏
No point in looking for us we gon be out the country by the time you get back from tryna find me😄

I just wanted to say thanks for falling for my plan and giving me my girl back

Deuces my nigga✌️"

This nigga was in my house! He got my girl and my daughter!

"Code 47, y'all know the deal look at all airports and state lines for my girl and that nigga. Whoever catches him and brings him to me gets $250,000"
"Alright boss"
"Thanks chris"

"Where is she rico?"
"That nigga took her" once those words escaped my lips I cried like a bitch. Man, I promised her I won't make anything happen to her or my princess while she's pregnant. I told her I'd be there for her and now that nigga has taken her.

I punched the closest wall and started breaking shit around the room.

"Reiss stop him!" Reiss grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug

"We gon' get her don't worry. Calm down"

Maria's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around the room. I felt arms wrap around my waist and it laid on my stomach. I looked at the arm and looked for Rico's wedding ring but I couldn't find it.

"You're finally awake" I instantly tensed up when his voice boomed through my ears.
"Ace why are you doing this?" I sat up and looked at him
"Because I wanted you back, now I've got you we gon' be a family like we was supposed to" he smiled at me

What the fuck happened to him? He's acting so crazy ion even know what to do or say cah I don't want him to harm me or my baby girl. Rico is gonna realise by now that I am gone then I'm gonna be back.

I sighed and smiled back at him
"Fine, where are we? And where did you put my rings?" He took my wedding ring, engagement ring and promise ring off my finger probably when I was sleeping.

"We're in belize ma..memba when we came here for that month when you was doing your swim suit edition. get up I wanna show you something"
I got out of the bed and walked towards him scanning the room for any weapons.

We walked into a dark room and he switched on the lights and my breath was taken away...

The room was full of all of my photoshoots from 3-4 years ago till now. There was pictures of me and rico but his face was scratched out. Pictures of ace and my boys when we lived in Cali.