Chapter 13✨

Rico's POV
I'm sitting here watching my boys. We look the same now we all got out dreads and shit. We looking fly

Right now maria is at her photoshoot. Me and Maria are going strong. We got married last year. Recently she's been a bit distant I dunno why but she's probably in that mood.

"Okay guys you ready?"
I said
"Yes dad lets go now"
I put the alarm on and shut the door. The boys jumped into the back and strapped themselves in. I drove to Reiss' house he said he has something important to tell me.

Reiss has a whole estate like me and its fye ASF man.

I pulled into my normal parking space and notices a Cherry red Ferrari in the driveway. Damn he got a new car. I walked into the crib and heard a woman laughing it sounded all too familiar to my ears.

I stopped in my tracks. Wait a second

"What the hell?"
She turned around smiling
"Hey ole dude"
"Damn Samira I told yo sexy ass to hide! This is what I wanted to talk to you about rico. Some shit went down and she had to leave. She had some people putting a hit on her head and she had to leave to protect all of us, and this lil man right here is Reiss the third. Call him RJ though. Man I got my life back" my nigga was smiling harddd.

"Come here hoe!" She walked to me and I hugged her tight
"I missed your annoying ass Mira. Does babymoms know you're alive?"
"No, I'm having lunch with her later on. She thinks I'm a Modeling recruiter"
"Smart move. Anyway here's lil me's" I showed her RJ and Malcolm
"Aww you three are all matching that's cute asf!"

We all chilled until Mira had to leave for her lunch with Maria.

VOTE VOTE VOTE
SHARE SHARE SHARE
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT✅✅📖📖
NO GHOST FOLLOWERS👻🚫
The twins on the side
-Richellexoxo✨🌹