Chapter 41✨

Jasmines P.O.V

I dropped to the floor and screamed in pain.

"Who the fuck was that on the phone?" Karter shouted at me
"Please..Karter you don't have to do this!" I whimpered.

He kicked my legs and I screamed.

"You're such a thot. Ion know what I saw in yo ass"

When he said that I saw all red. I stood up and swung for him. It connected with his temple and he was out like a light. I spat on him picked up my phone and keys and ran out his house.

I hopped into the car and drove to Mal. I guess you're wondering why I was at karter's house. We had to finish the project and I didn't want him to come to mine so I came over. He started acting strange and I called Mal just to let him know where I'm at. That went down the drain because he was sad and I had to comfort him. Anyway I pulled up behind mal's car and hopped out.

I tapped his window and he opened the door wiping his eyes. I pulled him down and hugged him tight.

"Shh..dont cry baby everything is fine"
Mal silently cried into my shoulder for the next few minutes then he calmed down. He pulled back and stared in my face. His eyes was focused on my cheek then his anger increased. He grabbed my face and pulled it closer to his.

"Who the fuck put they hands on you?" He growled.
"No-one..um..i was play fighting with um..rj, he got a little rough"
He stared in my eyes and shook his head.
"When you gon realise that you can't lie to me Mi?"
I sighed and looked down.
"It's nothing I can't deal with Mal" I kissed his cheek and BANG BANG

I jumped at the bullets being let off and looked around. Mal's eyes darted straight into the trap and I stood shocked. RJ is in there.

We both ran in the trap and into Mr Johnson's office and saw RJ laying on the floor holding his shoulder. Screaming in pain. I ran to him and put pressure on the gunshot wound. He flinched at the pressure but it was necessary.
"He shot me Mal he shot me!" RJ whimpered
"Who?!"
"Dad man, aaaghh" he shot me a glare because I put more pressure on the shot wound.

Wait what? Mr Johnson shot his own son. His jr. We gotta get outta here and fast. Something ain't right about this.

*back at the house*

Maria's P.O.V

I was sitting in the room looking at the wedding album. I smiled at all the good memories of that day.

"Why do you always have fuck up?" I sighed to myself

I heard the front door open and close and wiped my face. I put the wedding album on my table and went downstairs to start dinner.

I got out the chicken, Mac and cheese, rice and gravy and started organising everything.

I started seasoning the chicken then I felt arms wrap around me. I inhaled his scent and it made me cringe. I placed the last piece of chicken in the bowl and cleaned my hands.

"why you back here?" I asked calmly
He just stared at me with those huge brown eyes.
"You can't just come in here and throw your weight around Rico. And you definitely can't expect me to forgive you. Now because you're the father of my children im not stopping you-"

"I came to tell you some important things. I wanted to be the one to tell you this before he does"

I stared at him waiting for him to continue.

"Years before we even met I reunited with my brother..not Rick but my twin. We was separated when we both was 5 so I didn't really remember him so I just forgot about it. When we reunited he was the boss of one of my rivals that was killing some of my men. We decided to keep our gangs going but we squashed to beef for both our sakes. A few weeks ago he resurfaced and showed up at my trap shooting shit up. He killed most of my workers that was in there but the ones he didn't kill..well they think it's me that's killing all these people. He left this note. Threatening you and my boys. I haven't been to any of the traps for a few weeks I've just been laying low tryna sort shit out"

"Wait so you didn't come here on Valentine's Day with all those gifts" I said scared as hell and shaking

"Naa, I ain't seen you or the boys since you kicked me out that night we argued"

I stepped back and covered my mouth and busted out crying. So this man that's been in my house and around the boys hasn't been Rico. And the man that kissed me wasn't Rico. I collapsed on the floor and Rico pulled me into his chest.

"The twins! They are at the trap. Rico you have to get them quick, please I can't lose my boys please"

He got out his phone and texted a few people.

"It's sorted trust me. I just need you to get packed for you and Caleb and I'll sort everything else out" he kissed my forehead and walked out the house locking the door behind him.