Chapter 42✨

Maria's P.O.V

it's been 2 months that we've all been staying in this safe house. It's basically prison. We can't leave, we can't call anyone or communicate with anyone. I've been going out of my mind with worry because I haven't heard from Rico in the last 2 months either. My baby got shot and he resents his dad.

He still thinks it was his dad that shot him even after I told him everything. Kayla has been looking after him on the other side of the house he won't speak to any of us. Even mal. And that's killing him the most. I can tell, my baby walks around like he has no meaning anymore. He's just lost. And me. Caleb, he doesn't know what is going on but he's enjoying the time of school and especially enjoying company with his brothers and me.

Well, I'm the mom of them all. My feelings don't really count I gotta make sure they are all straight before I think of me.

"Mama?" Caleb said, breaking my train of thought
"Yeah baby?"
"Can I go play out back? Mal and Mimi are playing catch with me"
I smiled at his innocence and nodded.
"Be careful, dinner will be ready in an hour"

He shot out of the room and down into the back yard.

I placed the two trays of pie into the oven and set the timer. I set the heat on medium and went upstairs and into the room I've become accustomed to for the last 2 months.

I started at the note that Rico gave me the day he showed up.

"How could you just up and leave like this?" I shook my head and scrunched up the paper and threw it across the room.

RJ's P.O.V

I stared outside and watched Caleb play catch with Mal. Laughing and playing like everything is so fucking normal. I hate the fact that we are locked up in here but I despise the fact that no-one believes that it was actually my so called father that shot me.

I heard soft knocks on the door and the door opening.

"Um..RJ you gotta stop this" kayla's sweet voice said
"Man ion got time for this shit!"

She sucked her teeth in frustration which shocked me
"I've actually had enough of this shit ya'kno. I've been in this house for 2 months straight looking after your ungrateful ass and you've been giving me the cold shoulder this whole time. Look..i get it. You think it was your pops but it's fucking clear as hell that it wasn't him. And the sooner you realise that the sooner you will stop being so dam bitter"

I stared at her in complete shock. She just shouted at me😂, innocent fragile Kayla.

"Now get the fuck up" she said throwing something on my lap
"You got 20 minutes to be dressed, I'm counting"

She left the room and I sighed and dragged myself off the chair. I went into the bathroom and stared at my scar from the gunshot wound. His face flashed infront of me and I shook it off. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put my cologne on and got dressed.

I need help putting on my sling
"Damn" I mumbled.
I walked out the bathroom and saw lil mama staring at me.

"Need help?" She said with a smirk on her face. She took the sling from me and helped me put it on. I just watched her

"Thanks ma"
She looked up at me and smiled. She tip toed and kissed my lips softly.
"You don't have to thank me. But you gotta apologise to yo mama, she's been driving her self crazy with worry now go" she pushed me out of our bedroom door and down the hall to mama's door.

I pressed my ear to the door and heard sniffles. That shit broke my heart ion like mama crying especially if it's because of me. I slowly opened the door and creeped behind her and held her.

"Stop crying mama" I whispered. She turned around and smiled

I wiped the tears that remained on her face and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for being so hostile with all y'all for the last 2 months. I just got told of by Kayla ma can you believe it. She was cursing and shit infro-" she hit me upside my head

"Boy watch your mouth" she warned me

"My bad, anyway she was cursing and she threatened me"

She just laughed. Ion see shit funny though. This is a serious matter man.

"Boy bye, she was helping you. That's why I love her. My lil Kayla" she rubbed my cheeks and sighed.

"You look just like your daddy" she smiled weakly.

"He's fine ma, trust me"
"I hope he is"

Unknown P.O.V

"Any last words Mr Man😂?" I said with a sinister grin
"You can fuck yourself you know that nigga, you and your family are done trust and believe that shit my nigga!" He said while whimpering in pain

I stood over his limp body and smiled at my work. I re-aimed my gun and shot him in his head and grinned.

The kingpin of Harlem. Rico motherfucking Johnson dead..finally

DUUUHHH DUUUHHH DUUHHHH😂😂😂😂
HAHAHAHAHAH😹😹😹
I know y'all like this bitch ain't updated in ages. I know I've been going through so much I just needed some time to myself. Plus my final secondary school exams start in May. I gotta get ready for them.

Anyway I will update frequently in this Easter holidays hopefully.

If y'all wanna contact me then you can get me on
ask.fm: @JustRichelle98
Facebook:
Richelle Omorodion
Twitter:
@ms_conceitedxox

-Richelle✨💞