Chapter 34✨

Hey hey hey🎉🌹

So I've decided on making this a long book, I was gonna actually make a trilogy (I still may) but I decided against it for now.

Anyway the picture is of Jasmine😫😍

-Happy Reading🙌🌾🌹🎉

Malcolm's P.O.V

YOOOOO!! Man I've been a little kid since this shit started ain't it. Anyway wassup the name is Malcolm Andre Johnson I'm a twin as you should know. Right now I'm in the parking lot waiting for Jasmine to drive in so I can talk to her.

"Man why she taking so long" I mumbled to myself. Just in time she came rolling in with her girl in the car

"I'll see you in third block J, hey Mal!" She waved at me and I nodded
"Wassup Jada" I flashed her a smile and she blushed

I locked my car up and walked after jasmine she was speed walking towards the double doors wtf is up with her now?

"Mi!" I yelled after her
"What do you want Malcolm?!" She semi yelled at me as she turned around I know her ass is angry she called me 'Malcolm' only my moms calls me that and that rarely happens.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder

"Ugh, oh my god! Can you put me down!! MAAALLL!! I swear if you drop me. stop! Ugh you're so-"
"Lordie Lord you can't stop complaining can you Mimi?" I placed her on the bleachers and she look me straight in my eyes.

"I apologise for ignoring you for the past few months. I know you hate charlotte so I'll drop her she was only around because she was sucking me up anyways" I said looking back at her.

She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth at me
"What? I know you still feeling some type of way, so say it" I said looking at her

"Mal, I'm in the wrong not you, I shouldn't have slapped her even though her hoe ass was asking for it. And I shouldn't have left you yesterday when we was leaving Chipole, I was just scared of losing you" she looked down and started fiddling with the ring I gave her years ago.
I raised her chin up and kissed her lips.

"We good?" She smiled at me and I pulled her into a hug.

Ion know how to explain me and Mimi's relationship. We be like best friends but we kiss and shit. I ain't never had sex with her. She's still a virgin and shit. I got feelings for her I always have since we was kids but ion know if it will fuck up our friendship. I got a lot of females flocking themselves at me and recently Mimi hasn't been dealing with it the way she normally did. She's started slapping up the bitches and shit. She slapped me a few times too.

"Can you stop staring at me you creep, you got practice today?" She asked as she ran her hand threw my bush (haha my hair bush ya nasties😂😰)
"Yeah you coming through?"
"I got cheerleading practice dumbass I've got to be there"

I chuckled and wrapped my hands around her tiny waist.
She laid her head on my chest and I played in her curls. Then in came that bitch made nigga Karter

"wassup ma" he licked his lips and looked at Mimi
"Yes Karter" she said with attitude
"What? You don't wanna fuck with a nigga no more?"
"I don't fuck with woman beaters"
My blood started to boil. I let go of Mimi and stared down on the nigga. Yes I said down. Me and twin are one of the tallest seniors. Standing tall at 6''8

"I think you should go
Karter" Mimi said with her hand pushing my stomach back.

"What you two back together?" He said with anger in his voice.

"Listen here, whatever happened between you and ma is finished. Y'all wasn't even fucking serious man. Don't come and disrespect my girl in front of me either cah we will have problems. You don't need to know shit regarding me and hers relationship now step before I gotta whoop yo ass again"

He sucked his teeth and mumbled something under his breath and walked away.

"You didn't have to do that I was handling it" she gathered her bags and shit and stormed off.

Jasmine's P.O.V

He always does that. I know he means well but I can handle myself. I don't want everyone to feel like I can't stand up for myself. I can't always have Mal defending me.

I heard him call after me but I continued walking to Sociology.

"Good morning Jasmine" smiled Mr Gordon
I swear this man always be smiling at me like it's creepy
"Hey Mr G" I sat in my usual seat and got out my books.

"Didn't you hear me calling you? Wassup Mr G" Mal said
I started copying the stuff on the board as the class came piling into the room.
"I know you heard me Mimi"
He started rubbing my thigh then I felt his hand on my fairy😩
"Stop it Mal" I whined then I pushed his hand away
"You mad at me still?"
"I just want to defend myself that's all, I feel like you baby me too much and it's annoying. I know I'm small and shit but I have a voice that isn't being heard because of you and your anger and protectiveness towards me"

"Alright ma, I hear whatchu saying" he kissed me cheek and started doing the class work.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from my mum

MotherNature🌾🌹: you sort things out?
Me: yeah I did, you at work?
MotherNature🌾🌹: oh, that's good. And yeah yo daddy is here too he's spending the day with me.
Me: make me a little sister😂🎉🙌 I need someone to experiment on and Rj doesn't like me playing with his hair anymore😫💔
MotherNature🌾🌹: God I can't have another baby.
Me: but maaaa!!
MotherNature🌾🌹: girl bye, focus in your lesson I'll see you at home. love you baby
Me: love you too ma

"Ms Martins, did you hear me?" Mr g said
"Sorry, no I didn't can you repeat it please"
"I said that your project partner is Karter"

"HELL NO! That ain't happening" Mal said jumping up
"Switch the fucking partners up ion want him nowhere near Jasmine"
"Man shut the fuck up, she ain't yo Damn property she can do what she wants shit" Karter said just filling Mal with anger.

"Malcolm and Karter stop the arguing. The partners have been made you can't change or swap partners. Jasmine are you okay with that?"
"Yeah I am Mr G"

"Okay now that's settled everyone move to your partners and start planning your schedule for your meetings and what topic you want to do your presentation on, this grade will be 45% of your end of semester exam, so this is important. Focus and keep yourselves concentrated on the topic"

Everyone got up and moved to their partners and I looked at an angry Malcolm.

"Babe" he ignored me. he's in a mood clearly😒
"Talk to me when you're ready" I kissed his cheek and got up and walked to sit across from Karter.

"Oh so yo man is cool now"
"Okay so clearly I have to stop this bullshit. You need to stop agitating Malcolm. He's gonna end up hurting you, you don't need to know whether or not me and Malcolm are together it's not any of your business. Now the project. I think we should do domestic violence"
"That's bullshit ion wanna do it"
"Why?"
"Because you are tryna make me feel ba-"
"You should feel bad you beat the shit out of me"
I whisper yelled.
"I apologised for that shit already"
"Alright well I wanna do domestic violence and the impact it has on the mind of the attacker and the attackee"
"Aight man"
"So when are where should we meet?" I said writing down the topic we was doing
"How about we do Monday's, Tuesday's and Thursday's after practice"
"Yeah that's cool, well you start doing research and we can share everything on Mondays meeting"
"You ain't gonna give me yo number?"
"Boy no. You can kik me or Facebook me"
I got up and packed away. The bell went off and it's lunchtime.

-Richelle🌾🌹🙌