The First Date

"Ok, looks like we're done!" Alex said, pushing his dirty blonde hair back. You looked at him and then at the layout of the room.

        The building doors were being covered by black curtains, so Hermione wouldn't see anything when she walked in. Creating an aisle down the room, was a path of candles on either side. The interior of the path was covered in rose petals. At the end of the path was a white projector on a stand. In front of the projector were blankets, bean bags and all of Hermione's favourite foods sitting next to them. A big clean projector screen was hung up on the back wall, fairy lights dangling from the ceiling.

     You kept moving things around nervously. "Maybe if I put that ther- no it should go her- no! I think it looks better like this. Perfect." You muttered as you moved the bean bag from left to right, "Y/N/N, it looks exactly the same." Alex chuckled and walked over to you. "Don't be so nervous. She's going to love it." He said, placing his hands on your shoulders, comforting you sweetly. "Thanks Alex. Ok, I think I've got it from here. I'll text you when I'm ready, make sure everyone else is too." You said, lifting your back up slowly. Alex hugged you and walked out of the side door of the building. You followed him out both of you getting into his car.

         "You got this!" The blonde boy said to his 'sister' as she got out of his car. "I'll see you in a bit Ally." You said as you rolled your eyes and shut the car door. You walked over to the front of the Grangers' house and knocked gently.

         "Hey" You said, Hermione answering the door with only her head poking out. "Hi." She said shyly. You giggled at her nervous state, "You ready to go?" You asked. She nodded her head and opened the door fully.
            Your jaw dropped at the sight of her gorgeous body. "Hey, my eyes are up here." She said, teasing you, "I haven't overdressed have I?" You shook your head silently, no words leaving your mouth. She walked up to you, inches away from your face, and closed your mouth for you. Your face went beet red as you gulped. "I'm going out with some friends mum. I'll be back by 10:30!" She shouted into the house before shutting the door. "Sh-shall we?" You asked holding your hand out. Hermione took your hand, her fingers gently placing themselves into yours. Your hands fit like a puzzle as you walked together. Hermione's hair blew in the winter breeze. You watched her whilst you walked along the road, admiring her features.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Y/N just tell me where we are already" Hermione huffed as you held your hands over her eyes. "No can do. You're just going to have to be patient." You whispered into her ear. "But you know I don't like surprises." She whined. "Yeah and I don't like reading but here we are." You said, lifting your hands off Hermione's eyes. "The library? What're we doing here?" She asked, puzzled. "Why don't you go past the curtains love." You said. She did as she was told, opening the doors and pushing past the curtains.

You heard a small gasp escape her mouth as she turned around to look at you. "Y/N, this is beautiful." She said, a smile rising on her face. "How did you find the time to do all of this?" She asked as you held her hand and walked down the path together. "I might've had a little help" you said as you both laughed softly. You walked around the projector and sat the both of you down. You placed all her favourite foods in front of Hermione watching her as she blushed. You then placed your hand on her knee. She was a bit surprised by the interaction but eased herself into it slowly.
         "I just thought to myself. Where would Hermione Granger go no matter what happened during her day? And I immediately thought of the library. It may sound a bit creepy, but I've always noticed you with a book. Whether it was at school or when we were together in mine or your house. I could tell it was something you always found comfort from." You said. She put her hands on yours and squeezed it, "it's not creepy at all. Rather sweet. This is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me." She said, leaning in as she kissed you on the cheek lightly. You blushed at the feeling of her touch to your face. As she pulled away, you snapped yourself out of the trance Hermione had left you in and spoke, "Well, let's get this date started!"