First time for everything

Hermione's POV: Y/N and I were both back at Grimmaulds' in our room. I sat on the floor, leaning against the bed whilst Y/N lay on it. I was reading a book when Y/N kindly interrupted by leaning over me and ripping it out of my hands. "Hey! I was reading that." I groaned. "Why don't you try paying attention to me? Y'know, the person that's actually alive, not the ones in your little book." She chuckled "Kay fine, I'm paying attention now. Happy?" I asked as i stood up and sat on the bed next to her. "No. Not yet." She pouted and crosses her arms. "I don't know what you want from meee." I whined. Y/N shuffled closer to me, her breath tickling my neck. "I want you." She whispered into my ear. I didn't really know how to respond, "W-what?" She leaned closer so her lips were pressed against my ear lobe. "You know what I said. I want you." She repeated. I leaned back a little before pushing my lips against Y/N desperately.

Not daring to break off our kiss, I reached for a pillow on the bed and grasped it tightly, "If you want me, you're going to have to get me." I murmured into Y/N's mouth. I then quickly moved away and whacked her in the face with the pillow. She tried to counter my attack, but failed as I quickly dodged. Y/N then grabbed both of my arms and held me down on the bed laughing, "You're going to wish you never did that." I tried to move as one of Y/N's hands brought itself away, unbuttoning the first few buttons of her blouse. My mouth opened a little as I watched her take my jumper off.

     "Whatever happened to consent?" I gulped, knowing I shouldn't have said that. "I need my girlfriend's attention. Fuck consent." She unclasped my bra and threw it away carelessly. I might've become bit needy at this point, "No. F-fuck me." I heard myself speaking aloud. My eyes widened as I realised what I had just said, Y/N had a smug look on her face. "See? I'm not the only one who wants it." She muttered as she peppered my neck with little kisses.
A small moan left my lips when Y/N started fondling my breasts, placing kisses all over my stomach. She slowly made her way down me, until she was stopped by the hem of my jeans. Knowing that this would need my consent, Y/N looked up at me as her eyes pleaded. "Mhm." Was all I could manage to say, my heart thumping against my ribs. Slowly, she pulled my jeans down and put them to the side, staring at me helplessly. I think Y/N noticed me being shy so she stopped herself from staring and cleared her throat, "I always knew you were hot, but now I know why there are so many guys after you." She looked into my eyes. I played with my fingers nervously, not looking back because I was too shy to do so. Y/N began to hold my thighs, massaging them gently as she rubbed her thumbs in circles against my skin. I felt my centre heat up and a sudden swirling sensation came upon me. Y/N tugged at my underwear as I groaned a small yes. She pulled the fabric off my body and stuck two of her fingers into me.

"Y-y/nnnn..." I moaned softly at the feeling of my girlfriend's fingers inside my body. She then hit a certain spot, causing my hips to buck up and my knuckles to go white at the tight grip I had on the bed sheets. She quickened the pace, pumping her fingers in and out of me until she felt my centre tighten. "Y/N! I-I think I'm going to-" But before I could finish my sentence, my whole body loosened, a substance leaking onto Y/N's fingers. She watched my exhausted face in amusement and took her fingers out of me. Y/N looked very proud of herself as she licked her fingers clean and buttoned her shirt back up. "How was that?" She asked, handing my stuff back to me. "Wonderful! I've never done something like that before." I kissed her lips and put my clothes back on at the same time. I could slightly taste myself against Y/N's lips. "Well, there's always a first time for everything." We both laughed as we pulled away from the kiss. Godric was that good...