The First Date (Part 2)

You both lay there, watching the movie carefully. You were quite close to Hermione, her head on your shoulder. She laughed as a funny part of the movie occurred and then took a sip from her drink. You watched her face carefully and smiled. She looked up to you, gazing into your eyes. Your facial expressions were blank as you looked into her chocolate brown orbs. She slowly leaned closer, your eyes not leaving each other. She gently placed her lips against yours. You were shocked by her boldness but soon melted into the kiss. After a couple of seconds, you pulled away. Hermione's eyes filled with confusion. You smirked, "Why the kiss?" She looked down and blushed, shrugging. "I don't know, i just felt like it." She said shyly. Now's my chance.

You kissed her on the forehead and stood up, "Watch the movie, I'll be right back." You said walking away. Hermione smiled and nodded before turning back to the movie.

Everybody ready? - Y/N

Born ready! - Ally

Awee she's going to love this you guys! - Katie Kat

Let's do this :)) - The Kenz

Operation 'The Question' is a go!!! - Preethi

You smiled as you met up with your friends outside the building, them all hugging you. You put your hand in the middle, everyone else placing theirs on top. You all shot them up in the air and laughed. "Shhhh, she could hear you!" You whispered.

A/N: Ima give you guys Hermione's POV on this because it flows better with the story :))

Hermione's POV: I continued to sit on the bean bag and watch the movie. It was my favourite. Titanic. As much as i loved watching it, my mind was somewhere else. Where is she? I thought to myself. I went to check my phone and see if there were any notifications from Y/N. None. I decided to leave it and returned my focus to the movie. I then heard something. It sounded like a guitar. I stood up and turned around. Alex, Preethi, Kenzie and Katie were slowly walking towards me. I watched Alex play his guitar peacefully. I looked around for Y/N but i couldn't see her.

Wise men say- Alex

Only fools rush in - Kenzie

But i can't help - Katie

falling in love with you - Preethi

Shall i stay? - Kenzie

Would it be a sin -Katie

If i can't help - Alex

Falling in love with you - Preethi

Like a river flows - Preethi

Surely to the sea - Katie

Darling so it goes - Alex

Some things are meant to be - Kenzie

Take my hand - Alex

Take my whole life too- Katie

For I can't help - Preethi

Falling in love with you - All

I felt my smile widening as i saw Y/N walking down the path towards me. She was holding a small box and a microphone.

Like a river flows - Kenzie

Surely to the sea -Katie

Darling so it goes - Alex

Some things are meant to be - Preethi

Y/N walked up to me, put the box in her pocket and held one of my hands. She then did something i would've never expected her to do..

Take my hand -Y/N

Take my whole life too -Y/N

For i can't help - Y/N

Falling in love with you -Y/N

She had an amazing voice. Y/N chucked her microphone back, Katie quickly catching it. She then took the little box out of her pocket, opened it and held it in front of me. A necklace lay inside. It had a silver chain and a clear pendant with a lily inside. "Hermione Jean Granger, you give me more joy than the world can produce. I don't know what i would ever do without you. Would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" She said. I looked at her, my smile bigger than ever. "Yes. Yes. A thousand time yes!" I shouted. Y/N laughed and hugged me, spinning me around as she did so. She put me down and turned me around, clipping the necklace around my neck.

        I turned back smiling, when she asked me, "May i have this dance?" I felt my face heating up and my heart beating faster than before. I gave Y/N my hand, "You may." I said. She placed her hands on my waist as I placed mine around her neck. I lay my head on her shoulder. We danced together slowly, our bodies moving in time with the music. This was the first time I had heard their group play together, and they were incredible! I took my head off Y/N's shoulder and watched her carefully. She looked back at me, gazing into my eyes.

         As we danced, I felt her face moving closer to mine. We were so close, I could smell her peppermint breath. Y/N watched my lips as my teeth pushed into my lower lip. I smiled, her returning the favour before pushing my face against hers, our lips willingly colliding against each other. The kiss lasted for a few seconds until Y/N broke it off, glaring at the group friends behind me, who's mouths were wide open with shock and amusement. I continued to look into Y/N's eyes, not realising our friends were still there. "Do you mind?" She said, a hint of irritation in her voice. I turned around, my cheeks going pink very quickly. The group quickly walked out of the building, leaving us alone.

"Sorry!"
"W-we're l-leaving now"
"Ok, ok we're leaving!"
"You guys saw that too, right?!"

Y/N chuckled at their responses, "Sorry about that baby. Now, where was I?" She said quietly. I blushed at the pet name before speaking shyly, "Um, we were k-kissing?" She looked at me playfully, "I'm sorry. We were what?" She asked, standing there. I rolled my eyes, "Oh just shut up and kiss me already." I said, kissing her lips confidently. I could feel Y/N gasp at my boldness, but I didn't care because I was too busy smirking against her.