Chapter 33

Hermione's POV: Today's a very important day. Today's the day of the official DA meeting. Sirius will be coming to observe how Harry leads and how the rest of us performs to see if we're fighting material. He's also going to be watching Y/N with how she does as well. Harry, Ginny and I have been helping her practise and she's been doing very well considering she's had to learn in two weeks what we learnt in five years. I just hope that it's all enough to prove to Sirius that we can and will be ready to fight. No pressure or anything.

Ginny and I were downstairs helping Mrs Weasley with breakfast. One by one, everybody slowly joined us to eat, Y/N being the last.
"Good morning!" She greeted everyone before grabbing a piece of toast from the table and sitting down, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Morning."
"Morning my love." I quickly pat her thigh and continued to eat my waffles. I looked up and saw Harry checking his watch, "Ok guys, we have around fifteen minutes before we have to leave so eat quick and then meet me outside with Sirius." He picked up his dirty plate which was quickly taken by a concerned Mrs Weasley. "And where is it that you are going?" We all looked to Y/N because she was the best at making excuses. We glared at each other, motioning our heads instead of speaking. After a second or so, Y/N gave in, "D-uh, I- we were- uh British museum? Yeah that's it, British museum! That's where we're going." I smacked my forehead. Maybe not the best at making excuses.
Mrs Weasley raised her eyebrow and then turned away. It was kind of obvious we were lying.

~

Y/N's POV: "British Museum? That's the best you could come up with?" Ginny asked me as soon as we stepped outside. "You guys put me under pressure! Besides, why do we have to lie to your mum anyways? She seems pretty trustworthy."

Fred scoffed, "Yeah she's trustworthy but that doesn't mean she'll let us go on with it."

"Yeah. Mum's probably the most protective woman you'll ever meet." George added. I laughed, "She'd get on pretty well with my mother then." We all smiled and disapparated. 

~

Hermione's POV: "This is Hogwarts?" Y/N asked, her mouth agape with incredulity. In front of us stood a large, black, seven-story high castle. I nodded as I was reminded of all the adventures and fun I had before I'd moved. I wish I could relive it all and never forget the family and friends I had made. Because I was home. And I was happy to be back. "Come on!" We all raced inside, Y/N being dragged by me, yet again. 

Sorry for the really short chapter, I haven't had much motivation to write recently, but I'll try my best to get some longer chapters out! :)