How are you :D

Love the comments, they always make me laugh lol..

Just wanted to point out to any of ya'll that read the announcement, that i guess I'll make it official now. I'll make a sequel to this story, but it'll be following the life of the bkdk kids, not much bkdk sadly as much as I want to add some bkdk stuff in there. It's funny how my plot went from--"Bakugo's gonna find Izuku, but then pregnant izuku being as emotional as he is takes a tabloid too seriously and runs away living with idk, I think kirishima and denki who are not dating but roommates. Make a big time jump to 17 year old Katsuo Midoriya who hates his dad. Sweet kid, but fucking hates everyone else. Then after fixing misunderstandings and go out again then the two get married"--to what I have it as now. 

Aside from that, how are you readers doing? Hopefully not so hard, ya'll are too lovely and fucking hilarious to have it hard. This story was so like impulsive for me to publish, and the whole plot was gonna be a lot worse, maybe even darker, but I didn't make it that. I'll probably make the 2nd story going along the bkdk kids' dark tho. 

If you have any questions about this story, I can answer them. If  i see the comment tho, I get pretty busy doing personal stuff so I might miss it... Also, expect the sequel not to be so soon, I'm still figuring out how each chapter is gonna go, so far not many have been planned out. I also unpublished my other story, I gave up on it even tho I had such a good plot for it, for anyone who was reading it. 

Anyways have a good day, whether it be the morning, afternoon, evening or midnight.