● Chapter 5 : How worse could this get ●

WARNINGS : Minor Cursing

WORD COUNT: 1320

( Kastuki P.O.V )

So woke up feeling like shit, but I can't stop thinking about that cat. Shit I forgot to feed him. I'll feed him right now then. I don't have cat food, I'll just give him some of the chicken from the left overs. 

'Fucking Christ where is that Deku'. As I went around the house, I went to the left side of the upstairs which I rarely ever go to. I saw that the guests bedroom's door was open a little, I guess he's in there. As I opened the door I saw this lazy ass on the bed.

" Hey Deku, you in there "

-Meow~-

" Get your cat ass out here so I can feed you, and I might take you to the with me gym too "

Don't know if Mirio will let us in the gym. Let alone the cat. Fuck it I'll take him. I grabbed the cat off the bed, and swung him onto my shoulder, 'cause this cat is too goddamn slow. I went down stairs, and dropped the cat on the sofa. I made myself some breakfast, while doing so I tore a piece of chicken off a chicken breast. Enough for cat of his size.

" Oi Deku. Got some food for you."

-Meow-

" And be quick, 'cause I have to go to the gym and I'm taking your ass there too."

As soon I said that he just stuffed face with huge pieces of chicken. He's probably gonna choke from such an amount, but he's smart enough to figure that shit out. So I let him finish eating the chicken, while I got ready for the gym. I also got a backpack to put the fucker in. Once I was done preparing shit, I went down stairs and saw this little shit watching TV. I was confused as shit on how he did it, but I grabbed him and shoved him in my backpack turning off the TV. Before we left I put a hat on my spiky ass hair, put the backpack in the back of my car, and drove my ass to the gym. While going on the way over there I decided to call Mirio to see if could let me in the gym, which he said yes to.

( Izuku P.O.V )

Kacchan put me in his backpack and i-it's really dark, but I can see some light. I over heard Kacchan talking to someone, there was something like,... Mi..ro. I don't think I know- wait does he mean Mirio. Wow, he keeps in touch with him. I wonder how Mirio looks now. I also don't think Kacchan saw how my hair shorten. He said we're going to a gym. Is it Mirio's gym or is he going with Mirio to the gym? I'll just take a nap, I'm tired.
×
+
( Let's just say Deku had a fun landing coming up )
×
+

'Ouch...' That's the second time I've got hurt by Kacchan's carelessness. I began to feel the pain arise much more.

" Fucking Christ, I hurt the cat.-", Kacchan said. " Holy shit Deku!"

Did he barely notice? I just flew off the seat and hit my back and my head against the interior of the car. I might have some bruises, but I should be fine. But the problem is Kacchan checking me in such weird way, after he took me out. Anyways, Kacchan grabbed the backpack I was in, and I could feel my head throbbing. It hurts pretty bad, but I can handle it. I hear Kacchan's voice, it's just that it's muffled that I can't hear what he's saying. I felt that Kacchan gently drop the bag, but I wasn't hurt. I see light coming through the bag, as Kacchan unzipped the backpack. I came out cautiously, since I didn't know what was outside. 

" Hey, Mirio! " Kacchan yelled out.

" Hey Bakugo, " A familiar voice called.

" What do you want Kirishima, " Kacchan said a little irritated.

" Mirio's gonna be a little late since he's at the hospital, with Tamaki getting a check up or something, he didn't get into detail, " Kirishima responded.

" What happen with those two ?" Kacchan questionably asked.

"Well, seems like there'll mini Mirio coming soon, or here already, and why's there a cat here?"

" So, he got Tamaki pregnant." He said casually, before mumbling out, " That's my cat too."

" What! Bakugo, you got a cat! That's cool!"

" Better than your ugly ass hamster."

" Hey!-"

" Anyway, I brought him 'cause I didn't trust this little shit at the house."

" Are animals allowed here?" Kirishima asked

" Who cares, Mirio's no-, " Bakugo being cut off, got a little pissed

" Animals are allowed, " Mirio said. " Just as long as they don't bother us "

" See Shit face they're allowed."

" Hey! "

" Let's just get started."

As their workout started, I started to get somewhat bored. I saw a treadmill that wasn't being used, I decided to use 1% of my quirk so I could turn it on. I ran over to it, and got on it. I jumped up and pressed a button, that started the treadmill. Using my quirk again, I started to run on the treadmill. It took 6 minutes before Kirishima noticed I was running on the treadmill.

" Hey Katsuki, " Kirishima called to Kacchan with a confused face.

" The fuck do you want Kirishima " Kacchan said, a little pissed that he interrupted his workout.

" Um, ... Why's your cat running on the treadmill, when no one turned it on ," Whispering his last sentence.

" I don't know, why the fuck does that matter, " He replied, as Kacchan walked away to get something from his car.

" Hey Bakugou's cat "

With that, I started to walk and the treadmill slowed down, and came to a halt. I stepped off the treadmill, and walked towards Kirishima and sat in front of him. Waiting for something else to come out of his mouth, I walked away just to be dragged by Kirishima. I blushed out of embarrassment, because he grabbed me by my waist so suddenly.

" Hey, where are you running off to  -"

*smack*

" Bakubro why'd you do that, " Groaning in pain being that Kacchan had also somewhat burned him, he stepped a few steps away from Kacchan.

" Don't fucking touch my cat you fucking rock, and don't call me that, " Kacchan growled in a protective manner, as he lifted me off the ground. Inspecting me, he then left me alone. Leaving me on the ground after, and walked over to Kirishima.

" Why're so protective over a cat? "

" Just shut up okay, 'cause I'll make sure to blow your face off next time "

" Alright, Alright "

( ??? P.O.V )

As Kirishima went to do whatever workout, respecting Bakugou's boundaries. On the other hand, Katsuki asked Deku to follow him, in which he did as asked. Grabbing his backpack, he pick up Izuku and put him in the backpack. As Katsuki put on the backpack Mirio asked if he wanted to come to his wedding that would take place in 3 months from now, as a early notice  notice. Excepting his invitation, he walked out. He read the note. Apparently to kid was born 3 months ago, and hadn't told anyone yet.

Unlocking the car, he put the backpack in the front seat, and put the seat belt over the bag. Ensuring the safety of his cat, he walked off and got inside the car and started it. Something that kept repeating in the back of Izuku's head was, ' How worse could this get ' .