● Chapter 13: Pregnant?●

WARNINGS: Slight Smut Again..😪 (sorry I couldn't get enough), Fluff, Flash Back

WORD COUNT: 3135

( ??? P.O.V )

Katsuki had already took his 40 minute nap, and got straight to checking up Izuku. He could hear the Omega's soft snores as soon as he walked in. He was curled in a ball shivering like a cat in the rain, didn't even put a blanket around himself. He would probably get sick since how wet he was before. He pulled the blanket over the shivering male, and walked out of the room quietly.

The Alpha went to his room to get the dirty clothes and the comforters. He walked downstairs to his laundry room, and shoved some of the things that needed to be washed into the washing machine. He applied the detergent and what not, and left it there to wash. When walking upon the living room, it was a mess. A ripped shirt, hoodie, and belt on the ground. As well as Izuku's cum and his, on the couch and floor. His fingers pinched the bridge of his nose, his face dusted a light red with a pink hue. The sight just made him go straight to the lewd faces the Omega made, and, that he had to clean the mess. His knees felt like giving out, they hurt, but he'd live through it. One of the down sides of having sex.

Regardless, he would have to live with Izuku from now on. He couldn't leave the Omega behind, after he just found him. He wanted him to stay with him, keep him, love him. It was lonely like he had said before, with no one in his house. He earned enough pay to move out from his mom's and dad's, without the constant sound of people around him in his house. It was just, dull. Now he had a lovely, adorable, nerdy, person to love. He needed it. The hoodie was clutched tightly in his hand. It smelled like Izuku. His eyes pranced around seeing if the greenette was around. The scent was so sweet.

' Delicious~ ... '. It reminded him of the slick that he loved. True to it's words, the slick tastes exactly like the scent of that male Omega. He rubbed his scent into the hoodie, and went up stairs. Just as about as he was about to go into Izuku's room, he realized the Omega was gone. He was out of sight. Katsuki went into his room to check if he was there. To his surprise, he was snuggling into the sheets and bedding that was still on the bed. And other items like his sweaters, or black tank tops.

His smooth legs to upper waist were on full display for the Alpha. Katsuki couldn't control his sexual desires, he just wanted to run his hands all over him. He walked out of the room before he could do anything else. He went to check on the clothes to see they were all washed. He just need them to be dried. He grabbed the clutter of clothes and tossed them into the dryer. He groaned at the fact Izuku's scent started to get stronger again. He needed a break for a day from sex, but he loved it. It was pretty usual for his Alpha to talk to him. The only conversation they had was about Izuku's moaning, gorgeous face, body. Then only did he notice that he was at his room. 

Your mate is waiting.

Ha! Not right now, I still have my shitty ass clothes burning itself.

Katsuki you know you want him, and so do I. Listen to me.

Shut up, and wait.

You could bend him to any position that you'd like, just use "your" Alpha voice.

You mean yours-.

Were the same person, it doesn't fucking matter.

No shit.

The why the fuck are you-

It doesn't Fucking matter like you said.

Then go fuck him already.