● Chapter 7: His Heats here ●

WARNINGS : Minor Cursing

WORD COUNT: 1449

( ??? P.O.V )

Izuku, still a little flustered from what Katsuki had done. He sat on the sofa next the Alpha, but he kept his distance. 

" So, Izuku." The blond spoke. 

" Yes, Kacchan.."

" Why don't we go to a mall and buy your broke ass some clothes?" He looked at him for an answer.

" Um, sure."

With the decision made, they got ready and sat into Katsuki's car. Katsuki prepped by putting his hat and sunglasses on so no one would recognize him. And so the drove off to the mall. When they got there, Katsuki immediately clung to Izuku like a paper clip, wrapping his arms around him, not wanting to lose him. On the other hand The green haired Omega blushed, and didn't know what to do.

" Hey, 'Zuku I know what you should wear "

" Hmm? "

He grabbed Izuku's hand and led him to a section where they had Long sleeve Crop-Top sweaters. Getting him a Salmon colored in medium, as Izuku had a small hourglass frame body. Then, he dragged Izuku to another section and got him Dark Blue shorts. It looked cute to the Alpha when he asked him to change into what he wanted him to wear, and decided to buy it with a pair of black checkered Vans. Then he let Izuku decide what he wanted to buy. As their little shopping spree ended they, went out to get lunch. Katsuki bought a sandwich for Izuku with pieces of Mango on the side, also getting himself the same thing. He asked the waiter whether they had anything to spice it up, sadly they had non. Katsuki got the fork and took a piece of the Omega's Mango, and teased him with it.

" As I was saying you would probably never get this mang-"

" Are you thure Kathan, " He said as he chewed and swallowed the mango that was on the Alpha's fork.

" You little prick "

" You have your own mango Kacchan "

-(Rob)

=(Lob and Bob)

-(Cob)

=(Wob and Mob)

As they got up to leave, Izuku bumped into someone, saying like a million "sorrys" after. The woman who he hit accidentally, looked puzzled. But putting two and two together she realized the Omega was one of her old friends.

" Deku!?"

" U-Uraraka?"

" Oh my god, it's so nice to see you. Where have you been, everyone's been so worried, how are you not dead."

" Fuck off round face he's with me," Bakugou said as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

" Oh hey Bakugou, and how did you know Deku was alive, actually how did you... "

" A day ago," He replied immediately. Grabbing the Omega," Come here Izuku, we gotta go"

" But Kacchan-"

" You fucking shitnerd how can I leave you here with her, I don't have your phone number to call you, or hers either "

" Oh yeah, ... maybe next time Ura, I have to go, bye! " Ending off with his sweet little smile.

" Bye Deku-Kun!"

( Uraraka P.O.V )

Were they dating, I need to tell Mina. Also, why does he have cat ears, and this is my first time seeing him in years. But Bakugou is really protective of him, when did he get so nice. I called Mina and told her the situation I just witnessed.  She said she would come right away. Wait, but why was he with Bakugou, was he the one who kidnapped him.... No he couldn't have, that would be stupid!