● Chapter 19: What A Tease ●

WARNINGS: Mentions of Sex Toys,

WORD COUNT: 2095

( ??? P.O.V + Small time skip from last chapter)

Even if Izuku wanted the Alpha to buy nothing 'exciting', for when they would have sex, he ignored it. The blond was really loving the ideas his Omega gave when saying what his dream had. His idea was to fuck him today even if they already did it, he was craving to make potentially, Izuku's last day of heat better than the last. Determined to give a new feeling to sex, especially since it was one of his favorite things to do when he was stressed, in need of it, or just extremely horny. The sooner the better, so he left the house. Cap over his spiky looking, yet soft hair, and dark sunglasses. Starting the car up, he searched up the nearest sex shops, putting one into the GPS, he drove off. He knew exactly what to get, since he's watched to much of the same type of porn to know what he liked, what he would love Izuku in. Taking him around 16 minutes to arrive at the shop. Walking in he could see a variety of dildos, vibrators, ropes, masks, handcuffs, collars+leash, blindfolds, whips, condoms, etc. A smug smirk came on his face, he was gonna go crazy, already knowing what he would buying. Katsuki went straight for the blindfolds. ' Satin ribbon blindfolds, I'll go with a black one', turning around to his left were some red bondage ropes, ' I'll take those too~. Maybe 3 will do'. Even if hd would really love seeing a certain someone with this on them, he wanted to spice it up a bit more. ' What about a collar? Eh..', he took the black colored collar with its leash. Already having condoms at his house, he deciding to buy the products he had gotten. Going to pay he pulled out his credit card and payed for it, as the cashier put everything in a black bag. With that the blond left the shop, hopped in his car. Couple minutes later, he was at his house, checking if Izuku was anywhere to be seen by him, unfortunately he was downstairs eating a short amount of some rice.

" Izuku~. I kind of got you and I some things, they're a surprise, so don't look. At. All."

" Um, okay Kacchan. I'm eating either way."

The Alpha went upstairs, thinking of a way to hide what he bought. Since he had an almost empty drawer, he stowed away the objects, and the condoms that were originally in a white paper bag. For now, Katsuki would have to get the chicken chopped and ready to be fried, so he threw on an apron. He had recently made a mission in America, thinking about it, he would probably go back in 3 or 5 months. On the other hand he wanted to try a different breading, mostly since it would foreign to him, but wouldn't be too different from the way he did it. Most importantly he was thankful for already having the breading ingredients, since it was composed of the usage flour, and the oil to fry it for around 5-7 minutes in pot. The blond began with his strange cooking behavior that always awed people and fans, especially the little Omega fore him. It fascinated him, how fast his hand was to work. Constantly precise on how he wanted it. Before Izuku knew it, Katsuki was already frying the chopped chicken thigh that was coated in a good amount of flour, and other contents. The Alpha never seized to amaze the green haired boy, he loved the performance he could put on.

" So, you ready for some lunch."

Izuku was snapped out of his gaze, " Y-Yeah, I just hope it's not spicy. I mean I'm sure it is, I can smell when he chicken started cooking. "

" Don't worry, I'll get you water or milk. When it comes to spice, you're practically a little pussy," He teased.

" Hmph! We'll see," The greenette pout. Yeah, he's been trough too much spice in the past to not be able to handle it.

" Omega, I know you'll die from it," Katsuki sneered, getting up in the other's face.

" You don't know!"