●Chapter 36: Ren Awase●

WARNINGS: ?

WORD COUNT: 1763

( ??? P.O.V )

It'd been a busy day. People at the agency had been making calls, and finishing paper work as such they did on a usual. Today he'd finally meet his friend's daughter "Ren-Chan" as Mina said. Some patrolling with the interns he'd taken care of. They had to talk to a specific person today who caused quite the ruckus. A new "vigilante hero" called 'Historia'. It seemed that they had memory quirk, where people would be allowed to see another's memories. The male was apparently an investigator before, becoming a said hero. Of course they didn't arrest him, seeing as he'd done nothing wrong. 

Turning on a right, he found the agency in which his mate worked under. Parking as hidden as he possibly could before fangirls found out. Seeing as many women seemed to love him. He loved his fans, but some were a bit clingy. Then there was also his Omegan mate that would get jealous, and coming back to angered Kaminari was funny but heart wrenching knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep next to him. Watching the blond haired male come out of the building, he honked 3 times catching his attention. Quickly looking left-to-right, he dashed towards the car to avoid being looked at. Opening the door for his partner from inside the car, the pro-hero got in and sighed. 

" Mn, hey Babe." The blond said in a low tone, leaning in to kiss his Alpha. Untying his ponytail, and letting his braids loose. " How was work Eiji?"

" Good..." He looked off to the side, before putting his hands on the wheel. " Dude, why are you lying? It's written all over your face, and your scent is leaking too." Picking up his wrist, he rubbed his own on the Alpha's. Leaving him his scent to calm him down. Taking the Omega's wrist instead, he inhaled the scent like a drug. " My bro, my Alpha, you need to tell me what's up." 

" Nothing's up, I'm okay. Just got somethin' on my mind, but lets get going."

" You better tell me soon, then. Let's go see Ren, yeah?"

" Finally, I wonder what she looks like. I've seen some photos, but never actually seen her in real life." He moved from his parking spot, and onto the busy road. " Thankfully Todoroki-Kun is off today, with her. "

" I feel bad for Yaomomo.." Putting his chin in his hand as he looked out the window. 

" How? She's with Awase-Kun. He really loves Ren, even if it ain't his kid, but Betas aren't 1789 Alphas where they'd kill children that weren't theirs." The yellow-blond  muttered a Yesh, yeah..Haha

" I know that, but I mean, Ren mostly. How she came about and all, y'know."

" Oh that's their business. Plus, if they got her under wraps, and whatnot I think they're okay." The red-haired hero let go of the wheel, hitting it with both of his hands. 

" You're right. I think they'll be okay..."

" Think my ass, they've raised her for a year already. All three of 'em"

" You're right again. When did you get smarter than me huh?"

" Well you were never smart in the beginning." Kirishima laughed. 

" Well damn it, you got me there. At least I was better in..."

" Exactly."

" Well, that's because you had a tutor by the name of Bakugo Katsuki. The best man, to teach anyone. Even though I had Yaomomo who was, probably smarter than even Kacchan"

" Pfft, heh yep!" He chuckled, smiling. Long golden strands of hair, with bits of black hair entered his view. A head now on his shoulder lied still, he felt the other's soft heated breath, and short kisses where his head once was. " Baby Kami Denks, not today. We're meeting a child, and Mina too"