● Chapter 34: Memory Loss●

WARNINGS: Smut

WORD COUNT: 3107

( ??? P.O.V )

There were more videos of the boy, till the said " Mr. Yasushi" came into one of the videos. Then there was a girl he played around with, about the age of 10. She went through the same situation. There were more children that began to captive to the hand of the older, and some adults. The man must've sold the house and fled soon after. But Izuku knew something, this phone wasn't meant for him or Katsuki at all. That's probably why the drawer was nailed and drilled shut. 

" What do I do now...? " He thought about it. How would he be able to stop this... Well what if the man was already arrested though.. He went to search up the man's name.. Nothing not a single thing came up, but when he searched up the name of the pups and adults, they resulted as missing persons. Even if he had lost his appetite, he ate knowing he'd be hungry later. 

______
1 Week Later
______

" Good news Midori-San , he's awake now. But there are some complications that we should discuss-" The doctor who sat on his chair said, before immediately being interrupted. 

" Deku!" The blonde yelled, bursting through the room doors.

" He might have lost a bit of his memory, but he does recognize you as his mate. Even if you haven't made your claim on him yet."

" Thank fucking god you're alive, I would've lost my shit if you were gone again!" He squeezed the Omega in his arms. Nurses watching him from outside the door, some awing. " Hey shitbag, can I be alone with my Omega for a second?" He growled to the doctor, baring his enlarged fangs. 

" Of course, but I need to exp-"

" LEAVE! "

" Of course Bakugo-San," He stammered and exhaled a breath. As soon as he shut the door, the older male snuggled up to his neck gland. Breathing down his neck slowly. " You look stupid, with those cat ears and tail." Brow arching as he stared down at the hybrid. 

" Kacchan how old are you?"

" 17.. And how come I'm so fucking tall, not that I hate it. "

The smaller male sighed, " Well it's not a quirk so hmn..."

" What? You looking retarded and shit? It's actually pretty cute how you look..." He smirked at the younger, before seeming curious. " When do we head back?"

" What do you mean Kacchan?"

" To Yuuei, you dumbass! I have homework to do, and if we stay we longer I won't get it done! "

" Kacchan how old am I?"

" 16? Wait why are you asking me shouldn't you know already damn it!"

" I'm 20, and you're 21 Kacchan.. You just lost your memory a bit" The smaller smiled, putting a hand to his face. The blond scowled, " Hah? What shit are you spouting?"

" Let me speak to the doctor for a bit-"

" No! I can smell that fucker's emotions like a book. I could smell how horny that bastard piece of shit was... He should rot in hell for the way he looked at you!" He growled at the Omega.

" Kacchan! Stop it! He's trying to help, okay?"

" Listen to me!"

" Katsuki Bakugo, Stop!"

" Tch! You'll see!" He opened the door, so the frightened doctor could come in. 

" E-Excuse me Bakugo-San..." He cowered under his menacing glare.