●Chapter 37●

WARNINGS: ???

WORD COUNT: 1371

(??? P.O.V)

" Mn.. Kacchan" Eyes fluttering open. Legs dragging themselves across soft sheets.

"Deku you're awake!" Hovering above him, his eyes inspecting his face. 

" Wh-What happened?"

" You passed out from the pheromones I overproduced. "

" O-oh, sorry about that.." The omega looked down. 

" Don't worry pup, I'll just have to train you better." Skin started to fall off from the older. A scarred hand reaching into the bed of curls, pulling his head back. Sharp edges to his smirk. 

" H-Huh?!" 

" Honestly did you think you be able to leave freely. I mean I know some of us are clones of our original selves, but you can't think for a second that just because Shigaraki let you go, I would too. Don't you remember the fun that we used have?" Piercing, dead, turquoise swallowing up his vision. " Eeh!"

" I knew you were powerful, but I didn't think you had the power to go against a quirk like mine. Weren't Omegas supposed to be weak? Defying instincts nature gave you huh, you're supposed to BOW DOWN TO YOUR SUPERIORS!" His yelling turning into the sound of nails scratching a chalkboard.

"No!-AAAH!" He screamed, body shooting up fast. Breathing becoming rapid.

" Jesus fucking Christ my ears! Deku what happened?" He growled. Currently in human-animal form, giving him heightened hearing it sure would hurt his ears. The blond's dog ears flipped downward, going in to bring the younger closer to himself. A trimmed dog tail wagged, thumping loudly against the mattress. A giggle erupted from the feline male. Seeing the Alpha he was with happy just being near him made himself happy. Cheering his mood up. Ears shifting, forcing the older to get up off the bed. Head tilting and ears facing forward, then to the left and right. Opening the room door, he ran down the stairs. Looking through the peep-hole in his door, he opened it.

" The hell do you want shitty hair!?"

" We need your help! Apparently some villains infiltrated a district that was being rebuilt, and they're causing a bunch of trouble. We need, your help!"

" The fuck! Why so suddenly, let's go!" He hopped into the other Alpha's car. The greenette watching intently, sighing. In high school it was always wanting to take down villains, not as much caring for the people they'd be rescuing. Lying on the door frame, watching as they sped away. 

____

" Shit! Phantom I need your help!" He hit a weaker villain with a huge pipe he'd found. 

" I can't! Argh Fuck!" Dark colored patterns appeared from shoulders to his wrists. Glancing nervously at his comrade. Running swiftly into a half-collapsed building where he heard cries of people. Using his quirk to his advantage as a torch. Dust and other debris falling. Sliding under a bent pipe with water spraying out of it. " Suki! Wake up!" He saw a young boy crying, desperately moving his puppy. 

" Kid! Hey? Can you hear me?" He knelt down, analyzing his body. He had cuts and scrapes all on himself. 

" Uh-huh."

" Alright I need to get you out of here. Where are your parents?"

" I don't know, but can you help me get Suki out. She's hurt, a lot!"

" I can't do that kid, we'll die if I try."

" Please!"

 He sighed, " What's your quirk kid?"

" I can break things into pieces.."

" Well you're going to be a hero today okay? " He smiled at the young pup. Patting salmon colored hair, the boy nodded. " I'm going to need you to break the thing on your dog okay.-Alright, go ahead and show me what you got, I'll come back.. you stay right here, don't leave at all. " Jumping over some fallen debris, he called out for anybody. Hearing a short whine, and deep groan, he followed the noise. " If you can hear me, I need you to make some noise so I can find you." Hearing two claps he followed the noise. " If you see me near you, I'm going to need you to tell me your direction okay. " Remembering where he heard the sound, he followed again, keeping the fire on. 

" Go to the right!" He heard a raspy voice yelled. Soon coughing was what he followed. Using his fox like eyes to see in the dark, he was able to find the person quickly. " Can you walk in any way?"

" I think so.." He watched a tall lean man try to stand, taking a few steps. He stumbled a short bit, but he was certain he could walk.

" Are there more people here, or is it just you?"

" My wife and her sister, they wouldn't respond earlier when I tried to wake them up.."

" Okay, where are they right now?"

" O-Over here. " The curly haired teen followed after the older. 

" Lead me quickly we have no time-"

' Conflagration a new rescue team is coming in, wait till they arrive to help others-Watcchh...ou..fa.li.. debri-ssstch' 

" Got it.." He tuned off his ear piece, falling the Beta male. As they passed a pipe, and rocks of cement falling. Sweat rolled down his face, dirt coming along with it making his face a darker tone. Soon a strong rumble caught their attention. It caused more cement pieces to fall, dust blowing further into the area. " The hell was that?" He mumbled. Might just be the building.  

" Are you okay honey..?" The man asked his wife, a hand on her face. She had blood staining her forehead to cheek. Clothes were cut as well. 

" What's happening outside?" She asked her husband, then looked at the hero in training.

" Some villains came around, any injuries and if not can you walk?" The teen asked. 

" My sister, she's, she's really bad." She feebly stood, helping her sister stand. 

" Okay, right now, if you can walk normally follow me, I'll take your sister."

" Thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you in any other way.." The wife said with joy in her voice.

Putting a thin arm around his neck for support, he spoke," I'm a hero miss, it's my job... No need to thank me. " Using his other hand to help both partners over the ruble. Leading the people to where the pup was. More objects seemed to come down, trailing behind them. The dust and dirt making the group cough. " Kid!"

" You were right... I couldn't save her.." Snot was dripping down his face. Tears next along. Hugging his dead puppy, he sobbed again.

" It's okay... At least you got her, right? She'll know you loved her." He smiled towards the younger male. " Now let's get you out, I bet your parents are waiting for you.." He gestured for the married couple to follow, and the smaller to come grab onto his hands. 

" Conflagration! Get them out quick, they can't stay any longer in there, the building might come down!" A female hero called out. Morphing in a larger being, like a werewolf. Becoming an umbrella for the people being rescued, not wasting a beat to let them get further injuries. Standing at least 7'9 feet tall when in use of her quirk. Quickly leading them to other heroes, he got back into action. Watching the reptilian-quirk user swing her tail at a villain. Scratch their body, and then flipped them onto the ground. The girl with her werewolf like quirk taking other villains down, even the number one not in his hero suit, still fighting.

" Pieces of shit! Why don't you fucking DIE!" The young teen hear the yell of the older Alpha. A huge explosion he'd never seen the blond do in his life. It took down half of the villains that were coming so quickly. " Weak sacks of horse shit! If you're gonna be a villain do it right ya dumb asses." A sneer appeared on his face, and deep, gravily, growl erupted from his throat.