●Chapter 29●

WARNINGS: Masturbation

WORD COUNT: 1597

(??? P.O.V)

His mind got hazy. Beginning to pant a bit, his hand slowly released from it's original position. Then he thought back to what the doctor had said, In the anesthesia that the villain had given you, a symptom was heat inducing, and can 'cause you to go into deep resting stages, your heat should be over soon..It has already calmed down since the past two days. His slick production started slow. Letting out a slight moan, green orbs were soon covered over by eye lids that clenched shut.

" K-Kacchan, h-how much longer, t-till we get home?"

" About, 17 minutes."

" D-Do you have a-any towels here?" His breath getting shaky.

" No."

" Ha, D-Do you have anything," He looked at the blonde with a flushed face, a bit of sweat rolling down his face.

" No."

" I-I'm gonna make such a mess," He mumbled.

" What's up?" He quickly glanced over. Not noticing the flushed face of his mate, looking so helpless as he whimpered lowly. 

" H-He-heat, Alpha.." He whispered.

" Heat?! I thought it was over?" He said with confusion, as he slowly rolled up the window. 

" It, It w-was supposed to.. Ah, Kacchan h-hurry!"

" Argh, Izuku you're gonna have to wait, slick is more water, than the other shit in it. It's fine if you make a mess."

" But sti-still!" He whined.

" Then save it for me! Shit, you know how much I love it."

"How-Ah!-" Katsuki took a swift turn, causing the Omega to shriek in fear. Heart thumping loudly in his chest. The only thing that kept him from flying forwards was the seat belt. The younger's leg jumped up and down. His only train of thought was to be fucked. Rubbing his lower stomach where he felt an uncomfortable knot that seemingly got tighter than it did before, back at the hospital. Alpha's hand. That's right he still had the Alpha by his hand. Bringing the hand to his lower regions, " Touch me Alpha~"

" No, Izuku," He took his hand away from where it was placed.

" Alpha, touch me, please!"

" Izuku, I'm not going to, you'll distract me."

He huffed, as he began to touch himself. Since he became sensitive to touch, his moans were more frequent. It turned on the blonde, but he couldn't deal with that at the moment, he was driving home currently. From his peripheral he could see Izuku take off his pants and boxer-briefs. The liquid oozing out of his tight hole. The Alpha bit his lips, but continue to look forward, keeping his eyes on the road. Swiping up the slick, he brought it to the soft lips of the older's. Rubbing the liquid onto them, from where he was he watched the Alpha lick off the slick. Smiling at the sight, he swiped up more of his slick with his finger once again, so that they met the Alphan lips. He pursed his lips, before licking the sweet, thick liquid off. 

" You're so goddamn tempting, fuckin' minx," He growled, while taking a left turn. Hearing the Omega moan as he pleasured himself, pushing two fingers in his heat. Man was he a view! He had his legs folded on the chair, he was spread all open, and the chair was leaned back. Laying back on the chair, his left foot to the chair, his right on the door. Slick gushing out as he relentlessly finger-fucked himself.