● Chapter 35 ●

WARNING: Big Gay

WORD COUNT: 1978

( ??? P.O.V )

After 3 maybe 4 extra rounds of sex in a single day, the Alpha was finally tired. The Omega on the other hand, was pale like he'd seen a ghost. He made Izuku cum so many times, who knows if it was even countable. Currently sitting up right, as the blond kept a tight hold over his waist. How is that even possible. Kacchan wouldn't normally do that either, if he hadn't lost his memory... Knotted or not, he was still fucked. He would be lying if he said it didn't feel amazing. 

Wriggling out of the stone grip on him, he place his feet on the ground. Freezing as he felt the sudden excess ejaculation drip down his leg. Slowly, but briskly did he make his way to the bathroom. His body felt sore from being forced into all kinds of positions imaginable. Somehow he made it to the shower, with not a single issue. Turning the knob, he put it at a warm temperature. Facing away from the water, letting the water endlessly tap his back. He blushed, but he had to do it himself. Starting to dig out whatever of the sticky, white nectar that he could remove out of him. Holy shit was it almost a never ending supply. Some of it dried on his hole, which he washed off. Applying a small mound of body wash on his palm, he worked it into lather on all of his skin that he could manage to get. Flinching as heard his partner yell, " Deku!" He didn't bother to answer. Then sudden knocks at the door alerted him of the Alpha close by. 

" Oi, Deku, hurry up will ya."

" Just, come in it's fine.."

" Okay.." Going inside the bathroom, he stripped too. The other turned around as he entered the shower. " Jeez, is your body tryin' to seduce me? What fool wouldn't notice your curves~."

" Don't start Katsuki." He had mad, flustered face painted on him. The blond silently snorted, then he heard a short giggle. " What's so funny?"

" Nothing, just something you said before the incident.."

" You're making me feel unwanted..."

" I thought Lord Explosion Murderer was wanted by everyone." He teased.

" Shut your fucking trap. That was first year. It just seems like me of right now is greater, and you like him more."

" So, you're jealous?"

" Hah! Never in a million years."

" Sure... " The greenette looked behind to stare at the blond, and looked back. He even has this long tail, looks pretty annoying..  He touched the self moving organ, it flicked to a different side. Watching as the Omega washed his hair out again, before moving near Katsuki and getting out of the shower. " So soon kitten~"

" Yes, because we have to wake up early tomorrow."

" Why?"

" To report some things to your agency. "

" Huh? Okay.."

" Also, you shouldn't be so rough. I bled a little..." He looked down. Wrapping a towel around himself, the Alpha stared. "Sorry Deku..." He mumbled. He didn't get a response, but he didn't smell anything off. Shrugging it off, he continued to take a shower as he pleased. 
_____

Too cute! The ruby eyed male's soul almost left his body. The only thing he did was look outside the bathroom. Damn it! Omegas really were beauties, especially his hoodie did he look comfortable. How many did he have already?

He looked at himself as he dried his hair a bit," I look really different from what I remember. More scars, and muscle." He looked at his back using the mirror. " But man am I hot." Looking at his neck gland, he noticed not a single mark on it. He hasn't marked me yet..?