● Chapter 20: Let Me, Mark You ●

WARNINGS: Smut, Bondage

WORD COUNT: 2402

( ??? P.O.V )

" You can't just tempt someone, and not give them what they want."

" Please? Not today, your gonna break my waist more than it has before. Not really....?" Izuku said with puppy eyes, trying to break free from the Alpha's hold.

"You're not getting away, not until I get what I deserve~," Running a hand up the thin stomach, looking at the gentle, caring, emerald eyes.

" And what do you deserve?"

"You and your body." 

" I hoped you'd say something other than that..."

" Can I not show my affection to you, fucking bastard," He growled.

" You only know how to show it through your body don't you."

"Just accept it. Plus, it's gonna be better than before..That is if your really into this." Looking up and down, then stared at him dead in the eye. 

" What do you mean- Kacchan!" The suddenness of the Alpha putting him on the bed made him jolt. 

" Heh, better be ready."

" Fine, I'll let you for today. Not anymore after, but be gentle.."

He smirked and released all what he desired to come somewhat true today, still taking thought of what the Omega wanted. Taking the shirt off the greenette, and throwing it somewhere around the round the room. Feeling the abdomen, to chest, pinching the Omega's left nipple, earning an "eep" from the one under him, a short chuckle coming after. Katsuki then had Izuku sit upright telling him to close his eye, so he obliged, wait for what was to happen. Sitting there, he could hear a drawer being opened, then closed as he felt the movements of the Alpha through the bed. Something placed over his face on his eyes, the tightening of it scared him a little. Izuku opened his eyes, seeing pitch black, was he blindfolded?

" Kacchan, I can't see?"

" Don't worry worry, nerd."

The Omega gulped, then remembered something."Izuku~. I kind of got you and I some things, they're a surprise, so don't look. At. All". ' Oh, that's he meant... He's going straight off my dream isn't he'. Arms were placed behind his back, as he felt something wrap around his entire arm. All was done after 2 minutes. Feeling a gentle push on his chest, had him laying flat on the bed. Izuku let all happen to him, the sensation of having no power hit him, but with his favorite Alpha and lover felt all the more better. His sexual drive went up, mind running wild of different thoughts. A hardness in his member and sweet scent let out. Body seeking some attention of the ash blond, while his hips subconsciously bucked. The blond chuckled lowly, slightly palming the greenette's hardened member, hearing an almost quiet moan from each stroke. His briefs becoming soiled from the pre-cum. It was more exciting for the Omega, but scary, giving it a thrill upon being blindfolded, since he wouldn't know what intentions the Alpha had. Katsuki was pick up on the emotions through his scent, thankfully he didn't hate it. What he was doing to him. Not long after, Izuku was fully nude, being touched in different spots of his body. His member that yearned to be touched more, perked, pink, velvety nipples pinched, delicately massaged waist, licked abdomen, kissed from chin, neck, to collarbone. Breath hitching with skin-to-skin contact.

" Uah~ Kacchan, put it in already," The green haired boy said with need.

" Nope," Watching the dick deprived Omega gasp, as he inserted a finger in his heat.