●Chapter 31 ●

WARNINGS: ???

WORD COUNT: 1797

( ??? P.O.V )

×After years of explaining×

" Woah, " The male said. " That's, that's crazy"

" Isn't it!" Kaminari said with an expression the same as the other.

" Alright, alright. Enough about Deku and his past, just fucking enjoy your food so you can leave quicker.." Bakugo growled at a his friends.

" Aw, is the big bad Kacchan mad," The blond Omega cooed.

" Why don't you just shut the fuck up, before I break your skull into two," A gravily growl erupted from his throat.

" Jeez Bakugo, 's only joke," Kaminari clicked his tongue. " Or you just want us gone, so you can do Midoriya, hm?" Eyebrows wiggling suggestively .

" Shut your fuckin' trap," Katsuki smacked the other Omega over his head, causing everyone to chuckle and laugh. All the while the greenette sat there flustered a bit. Looking in embarrassment.

" Ei , you're not going to protect me anymore?" The electric user asked his boyfriend

" No, I think today's a good day not to," He said, voice sounding loopy.

" You asshole!"

" Yeah, and this asshole is your future husband." He countered sounding drunk as fuck.

" Don't get too full of yourself Kirishima..."

"Alright, alright, calm your tits you two," They all looked at the rosy-pink skinned female, who wore a cheeky smile. She unexpectedly barged into his house, meeting eyes with everyone, " You guys didn't tell me Midoriya was gonna be here!" She ran over to the Omega, hugging him like her life depended on it. " Erk..!"

" Oh shit sorry, hehe. Ochako-Chan told me about you, I got really excited. Especially happy for you and Bakugo. So how's it going with you guys, been awhile since I've been back in Japan."

" I only said two fucking people, not the whole damn crew."

" You don't miss the two of us Bakugou, it's kind of sad to hear that," Mina said in a hurt tone.

" Well too fucking bad," He sneered as  he rolled his eyes. Soon feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned his eyes to be met with curious green orbs. Getting closer to his mate, he answered with questioning eyes. " Who's Masaki?"

"Maski?"

" No, Ma-sa-ki," He said with pauses in  between the name.

" Ooh. He was some old ass man. The original owner of the house, why?" He looked at him suspiciously. Brows shifting  in question. 

" Well, he left a note, and a phone in the drawer of my room." 

" I only made the room all neat, but I never checked anything. Where'd d'you find in the phone?" 

" Well the phone's dead so I have it charging in my room."

" Mn.. Well I'll check it out after, but you need to go to sleep, " He got up off the ground, soon taking the Omega with him as well. Putting him over his shoulder, " Kacchan! Put. Me. Down." 

" No Omega, you and the little guy 'ill need to rest, got it?"

" Kacchan, we're not even sure if I'm-" 

"You're going to bed, now." He refused.

" Nn, Kacchan! Let go!" Squirming in his hold as they went up the stairs. He released his black whip, keeping Katsuki in place as he slid off his shoulders. The baffled expression on his face made the younger giggle. While walking to his room, he let the blond go from his quirk.