● Chapter 11(2): Kidnapped- What about you, Shinso? ●

WARNINGS: Minor Cursing

WORD COUNT: 1730

( Izuku P.O.V )

" W-Where am I-I!? " I muttered in fear

I look around confused, as I see Shigaraki and other people I assume to also be Villains. All I need to do is calm, and I'll be alive, 'cause they'll kill me. They're gonna kill me aren't they? No, no, no! I was thinking about how they were " going to kill me ", when I heard Shigaraki start to talk.

" You'll make and excellent pet for someone, never would have thought for green Neko. Natural green's aren't common as much. But, what's better is that quirk you got, Izuku. I could kill you at any moment, or steal your quirk."

I shook my head violently saying no, although I felt drowsy. I wanted to keep my eyes open but they didn't as they then closed. I heard muffled talking, but it faded away. Everything went black. It was then that I think is what I'm having is sleep Paralysis, I can see myself. ' Why are they doing this ... ' " Doctors " putting injections, I could hear them talking. I look to my side, as I hear growling. Soon the sense of falling came into view, like someone pushed me off an edge of a cliff.

" AAHH!"

" Shit he woke up during surgery! "

" Restrain him now! "

" Put more anesthetic in him! "

I feels like I'm burning, as the groggy sensation in my body returns to me. My eyes rolled back as I fell in to a deep sleep. 

Mmh. Huh? Kacchan? What is he doing here.

" Kacchan w-what are you doing here, you're not supposed to be here ...? "

Oh we're in middle school, can he hear m-

" Who the fuck do ya think your talking to Deku!"

" K-Kacchan I-I didn't m-mean to "

" Shut up. Just meet me by the gates after school, alright you shitty nerd. Or I'll beat your ass, consider yourself lucky. "

" Y-Yes Kacchan..."

" What was that Deku?!"

" Yes Kacchan! "

" Good."

'Whoa!' I watch as the day just zooms by like as if I time traveled. I watch my younger self go by the gates as I look for the younger version of Kacchan.

" Tch! Late as always huh nerd?" He said, walking in out of nowhere

Kacchan said as he pulled me by my the of collar of my uniform. Dragging me all the way to the back of the school, my face was full of terror. I think it was because I thought he was gonna beat me to a pulp, with his lackeys. I don't really remember this at ll though. I was pinned to the wall, his knee nudging against my crotch. A small moan coming from my mouth, I watched my face turn beet red. Kacchan chuckled, when he suddenly grabbed me by chin and kissed me roughly. I froze in place when he began to kiss me. He parted from my face.

" Don't say shit to anyone useless trash. Got it!"

" Uh huh ... " Younger me nodded, full of shock.

" Good Omega~"

Kacchan smirked and ruffled my hair. I watched as the younger Kacchan walked past me, as my younger self touched his lips and turned into a darker shade of red. As once again the day zoomed by, to the Sludge Villain incident which led to me getting my quirk. I can remember that day so vividly. Then the entrance exams came, memorable school days came. It felt like months past by in my mind looking at memories. ' My head and back hurts so much ' I felt a sudden throbbing pain in my head , and I feel like someone stabbed my lower back. I open my eyes to stinging pain as the light shines through.