● Chapter 33: Why?●

WARNINGS: Indication of Human Trafficking and Statutory Rape

WORD COUNT: 1721

( ??? P.O.V )

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Where am I ? He looked around. His dirty blonde curls drooping over his eyes, he could feel the bandage on his neck. Drowsily did he lift his arm. They were bandaged too. What the hell happened? Turning his head head to the left he saw the ash blond, and a green mat of curls across from him. Turning a right, he saw a familiar headset of hair. Long curls resting on his hand.

" Odē?" He said in a coarse whisper.

" Emory? You're awake.."

" Well, yeah... Where are we?"

" Y-You don't remember? We- we're at the hospital, you got attacked during your internship. Are you okay?"

" yeah.. I just need some water.."

" Okay," She nodded. " Let me get the nurse too." She scrambled to get out the room. The shutting of the door caused the greenette to awaken. His cat ears twitching as he lifted his head. Rubbing his irritated eyelids that were now a red like shade. When he heard that Katsuki was practically on the verge of death, he went to the hospital with the gravity quirk user. Of course using the phone that was in the in drawer to call her. When he got there they told him that he received heavy, lethal doses of Nitrous Oxide. Thankfully they were able to get him back in a stable state. The younger Alpha had only been there for 4 days already, but how long would the older be?

" He-Hey, you're *cough*, Bakugo-San's O-Omega right?" He grinned facing the other.

" Yeah, you're one of Kacch-Katsuki's interns, I remember you. Are you okay? I heard what happen." He got up to go to with the young Alpha. He sat in a seat near his bed.

" I'm okay," He smiled in reassurance. " Your eyes look red, is that normal?" Tilting a head in curiosity.

" I don't know, but my are just a bit puffy, don't worry about it, heh.." He trailed off to a sigh.

" Oh, okay.." They sat there in silence until the teens older sister came in.

" Emory I brought a nurse, and water. " She sat down to the seat on his right, giving him the plastic cup that held water in it.

" Well I'll be going out now, get better okay. I hope to hear from you and your friend Matsuoka-Kun. Oh and tell Isobe-Kun that she's right about who I am." The teen nodded, watching him leave the hospital room. As for the dominant Omega, he worried. Although, the juvenile pup concerned him the most. He'd studied the villain, her actual name not showing up. After doing some more research by going through her files, she seemed to not be from Japan. Accent showing it more than her figure.

The greenette went outside the hospital, waiting at a bus stop. Ochako currently was doing some hero work, so she couldn't pick him up or drop him off. Once he got on, he was taken straight to a street closest to the house. Thankfully, Katsuki had left him a key to the house a couple days back. He walked a couple blocks before meeting the giant modern like house they lived in. Opening the gate to Katsuki's house, he entered. Locking the gate, he walked up to the front yard. Sitting down on the grass, he sprawled out. Staring at the gray, gloomy, sky. What if Katsuki actually died, what would he do then? He'd be alone forever. Single mom? Broke as shit. How would he get by? Widowed-pair as well.. People would probably pity him.. No! I don't want to think about it..

"How long will he be here?"

" About a week or two. For his recovery and check ups of course."