● Chapter 12 ●

WARNINGS: Minor Cursing ( like usual ), Smut

WORD COUNT: 5427

( The picture above is not mine, just one off of myreadingmanga. Artist: aroe; Book: My ideal future)

( ??? P.O.V )

" Well, that was the beginning of my cell life, " Izuku said to them. They were confused as to why Shinso was in the story, he was already hero working with Eraser Head. How was he kidnapped with Izuku? Well it wasn't as much mentioned to them that he went missing anyway.

" You know Shinso is a hero? " Kirishima said with a tone saying. " What are you talking about? "

" What?!" The Omega said surprised.

" Yeah! You know, we should meet with him and see his side of the story. He probably gave you small details knowing him, " Kaminari agreed with what he thought then.

" Well, ... I don't know if I want to meet up with him yet. I don't want a lot of people to know I'm alive all that quickly. Heh, " He said nervously, putting a hand to his neck.

" Huh!? " The duo said at once. Confused as to why he would say that. Most people would have told their family and closest friends they were alive, but not this Omega. Why? Who knows. All the while the blonde Alpha wondered how he remembered the kiss from Middle School, he could barely even remember it! Apart from their questions, someone's scent was getting stronger and Kaminari was first noticed. He got up and grabbed the other Omega's wrist and pulled him.

" I'm gonna talk to Midoriya alone, we'll be right back," The blonde Omega said rapidly. He pulled him into to the nearest room. Closed the door, and turned on the lights.

" I'm going to assume you did it with Bakugo, during your heat? "

" Uh," As embarrassing as it was to admit, but what could lying do, the smell in the house said it all." y-yeah..."

" Well you're scents getting stronger. So I'll get going with Kirishima. Have a great time with Bakugou~," He winked and gave him a thumbs up.

" Wha-"

" Ei please come here, Bakugou stay out!"

Kirishima told the blond, who was suspicious of them, to stay as he helped Kaminari with whatever he was doing. He walked away looking for Kaminari, as he was pulled into a room suddenly.

" What's wrong Denki?"

" Well, we have to get going, since Midoriya's scent getting stronger. And I don't want to be here for when they, *ahem*, do their business," He looked at the crimson haired Alpha

" Oh! Okay, well, " He averted his gaze towards the green haired Omega. " Keep Bakubro company we'll be out. See ya guys next time we come," He waved at the confused green haired, Omega. Then followed the other Alpha, " Bye Midoriya!"

" Bye..?"

The trio walked out of a room they were in, and headed out to the living room. The goofy pair walked out the door, and said their goodbyes as they joked around. When they drove off, that's when Katsuki grabbed the wandering Omega by the waist. Sitting him down in his lap facing away from him, he licked the Omega's collar to his nape, almost like a mother cat licking its kittens.

" K-Kacchan... S-Stop. Ha ha, " He managed to say through a fit of giggles

The Greenette tried to take the Alpha's arms off of him, but it continued to get tighter the more he tried. Izuku gave in, as he was again licked on his neck. It tickled him so he would occasionally squirm around, Katsuki changed his tactics to kissing. As well as a bite here and there. Although, Bakugo's real intentions were far different from what he was doing ever so, "playfully". It was moreover a distraction for what he wanted to do. He nibbled at the Omegan ears, as he secretly snaked his hand through the Greenette's loose black shorts. Once he was through the boxer-brief's waistband, was when Izuku noticed what the Alpha was doing. He gasped at sudden touches, and gropes.