● Chapter 6 : Kacchan! ●

WARNINGS : Minor Cursing, Violence

WORDS COUNT : 2060

( Izuku P.O.V )

So it just became night, meaning I could go out again. Kacchan also got me a personal custom made collar, and it looks nice. I can clip it off. It's made of some sort of black velvet fabric, with a bell that has " DEKU" carved into it. It's a pretty lose, but in my human form it fits perfectly. I don't know where to go first yet, but I might just roam around the city. I hope I don't get lost. I walk around pretty far away from the house, about 4 blocks away. As I continued to walk forward, I saw a car in the middle of the road a flipped over, erupting into flames. I saw people running, and some dead. On instinct I ran, over to the seen and saw some a hero that stabbed in his chest, with some sort of white branch. I remember seeing this quirk. No, it can't be. It's Calci ( Shitty name I know. Calci is a Villian I created who is like Todoroki, with half quirks ). I used 10 % of my quirk and used full cowling and hit him in the face, lucky without him noticing with those good eyes. I heard a hero yell at me to get out of the scene, but I didn't. I flipped the car over on its wheels. And ripped the car doors open, I saw a person in the car. I carefully got her out, and heard cries of a baby. Risking myself of getting some burns, I also get the baby.

I heard a coughing before hearing the voice of the mother of the child ," J-just get my baby, d-don't worry about me "

" No, I'll get you out of here quickly. This Villian is extremely dangerous.."

I grabbed the baby in one hand and held it tightly, as I grabbed the women and threw her over my shoulders and ran to the nearest hospital. I asked if they can get her help as she was attacked by a Villain. I was startled by the sounds of aggressive explosions. Looking outside the window of the hospital, I witnessed what was going on. Tears began to run down my face, seeing Kacchan against Calci. He could get killed if he dodged badly. I watched some heroes pick up civilians on the ground. Bones sprouted out of Calci's finger tips and went straight for Kacchan. Powerful explosions bursting from his hands and gauntlets, destroying the bone.

( ??? P.O.V. )

" Give up Ground Zero, I'm only going easy!"

" Shut up fuck face! Your only a shitty Beta trying to show off how "strong" you are. Knotless Bitch! " Venom coated his words.

" Ugh. Guess we'll go the hard way then"

The Villain got on the ground. What Katsuki didn't notice, was the bone ready to pierce his legs. It traveled underneath the road, breaking, cracking the cement. The Alpha's eyes widened, he grit his teeth, and used his explosions to launch himself upwards in the air. He stared back at the Villain and saw one of his old time rivals. He grinned menacingly in satisfaction, and propelled himself towards the Villain. The criminal used his time to rip the bone off, blood trickling from his fingers. He used his biggest explosion, that took most of the sweat from his gauntlets that could've lasted him 1 a month.

" DIE, " The Alpha had always loved using his Alpha voice against villains. You could see them cower with their tail in between their legs.

His pupils narrowed, eyes widened. He felt a uncomfortable coldness against his back. He was stuck in ice, he couldn't move any of his limbs at all. He watched as unfolded the "nice" suprise he had in store. It was undesirable  blow to the face. You could see the skin almost peeling all off. It was a massacre. The expression left on the poor beta was, laughable in the Blond's opinion. The Alpha's grin soon turned to anger, the body's skin melted and became cracked bone.