𝐈┆If Math Was A Person, It'd Be Me.

☠

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ;

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ;

I'm not Italian nor I'm skilled in the language, so blame Google translate if there's anything wonky.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were standing there trying to understand what the man infront of was saying. He repeated himself once again, you scratched your head and replied him with "uhh i don't speak pasta?" the man seemed to get upset at your reply.

"Seriamente? Questo è ciò che Gli stranieri pensano all'Italia?!"
(seriously? This is what foreigners think of italy?!)

You mentally panicked and got worried why the man was so upset, was it something you said? Or maybe you didn't understand him. 'Oh fuck you jotaro'
'okay calm down, let's try hand gestures this time'
You tried to tell him that you weren't from here, you were acting desperate. Why? Well you really needed to get to your damn destination.

"oh noo, what'd i do" you sighed and looked around for another driver around. Instead your eyes met a man? Woman? Well whatever, dressed in purple with long light purple hair was approaching you.

"creepy but sexy guy alert"

Melone was sent near the airport to find some foreign uh ladies, or his target for his experiments. Mother whatever the fuck he does with his stand. He wanted to try something new with his stand. And so he found you. He stayed in the shadows watching your poor interaction with the taxi driver. He snickered in the back waiting for him to get frustrated and leave.

He almost laughed out loud at your reply.
"demolto! Jackpot!"

He slowly made his way over to you.

" hello there Bella, i see you're having some trouble catching a ride?"

"oh holy fuck, not 10 minute in Italy and some hot guy just complimented me- i mean y-yea"

He laughed "you're a weird one bella, and follow me I'll give you a ride to your destination"

You followed him and you swore you saw him lick his lips. But that didn't matter. His ass was the perfect view right now. You almost died of embarrassment after he almost caught you staring at his juicy man ass as he turned around.

"after for you ma'am"

You were impressed at how nicely you were treated. The vehicle you sat in didn't exactly look like a 'taxi' more like an owned car. But oh well, you didn't care right now. You were getting picked up by a hot guy. Maybe this is your chance to get laid? You straighted up after he got in the car. You had given your destination information to him which was a very well known college.