𝐗┆Coochie is coming to Italy guys.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

After the horrible incident, after a few months everything had went back to normal. Sorbet and Gelato were still traumatized but that didn't stop them from being themselves. Everyone was happy once again. If it wasn't for you, they'd be dead and everyone realized that. They started being nice to you, not that they didn't treat you nicely before. What you did that day and your condition really broke them. Seeing you like that.

You were happier than usual everyday. Almost forgot what happened. The gang and you became closer than ever. So did everyone with bruno and the others. Well besides abbacchio, he got fond of you but didn't really talk much which was his thing. You told bruno what happened and they consoled you. So did giorno, you swore that boy was sent from heaven.

Currently you were sitting in risotto office on his couch playing with his hamster. While he was doing some paper. Or was he working? No, it's not that he wasn't working. It was that he couldn't work because of you. And yes Risotto actually let you play with his little hamster and from your romanticless point of view you always failed to notice the long stares risotto gave you while you were busy doing things. One of his favorite things you did was cook for them.

He didn't understand his feelings just yet. Still in the state of emotions being complicated to understand. Usually he pushed those feelings aside but something about you calmed him down. To which it did to most of the gang in la squadra. Illuso that was once bitter as fuck was careful with his words, debating weather they were appropriate enough so they don't actually hurt your feelings. He hated that about himself.

Ghiaccio just tried to stay away from you to avoid those feelings. You were a bit hurt noticing he did that and he was fully aware of his actions, but it was for his own mental health. Prosciutto got really flirty, most of them didn't appreciate that but they couldn't say anything because it'd be weird. Anyways back to the point where you're playing with risotto hamster.

He liked the way he could see all angles of your body and face from his point of view. And how your soft and shiny skin reflected the lighting in the room. It was really a soothing sight for his eyes. Something so fragile looking can be as goofy and weird as you was beyond his understanding. Like jellyfish, fragile and beautiful but poisonous and dangerous. He wished he could touch and feel you.

He snapped out of the lost peaceful side of his mind and got embarrassed at his thoughts. Was he really thinking about you that way? 'i need to focus on work dammit' he was a bit disappointed now that you barely call him teasing nicknames anymore. He actually started to like them. Man he was glad that mind reading wasn't a thing or he'd die of embarrassment.

You heard your phone ringing on his work desk. With that followed you kissed the hamster and gently put him in his royal lavish cage and picked up the phone, excusing yourself and quietly apologizing to risotto thinking you disturbed him and from work. What you didn't know was that every time you enter his sight, you're a distraction.

You saw your screen to see another random caller ID. It was a Japanese number this time you picked up and decided to act professional. "hello honey, this is the banana sex bar, did you perhaps call me for a sexy appointment?" you covered your phones speakers and giggled in the back waiting for a reaction. You heard someone sigh before answering.

"no (y/n) i already have a girlfriend" you immediately recognized the voice and squealed in excitement. "OH MY GOSH KOICHI, WHERE YOU BEEN HOW YOU BEEN WHAT THE FUCK!" he laughed from the other end hearing you all hyped up at the contact.
"still here in morioh, and I've been good, how are things it Italy going?" you paused.