𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈┆I think i have a mirror kink

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"

no bruno, I'm going with Giorno! I don't care what you say right now!" bruno rubbed his temples to calm himself down. "look (y/n), I understand your point that -" "bruno, yes or no i don't care I'm going with them." basically you wanted to go with the gang that had to retrieve the key in Pompeii. You knew they'd be extra cautions if they're around. So most positively you'd meet one of the hit men team with Giorno and the others. Besides you didn't want Giorno to get hurt. Nor you wanted both abbacchio or Fugo hurt.

Bruno gave in and sent you along them. You promised him you'd be careful. You made sure to talk to narancia again so he wouldn't slip up and accidentally telling them what had actually happened. 'fuck i don't even have my phone to talk to them!' guessing it was a bad idea to lose your phone but that's just a small sacrifice to save some one who's worth it. Now your plan was basically talk to each one of them and know what exactly they were upto. Since they were after Trish, th gang won't hesitate to finish them because of the bosses order.

I didn't want neither one of them dead. I'll make sure to look deep into this mysterious situation. Why does that boss fucker who literally works with drugs want his daughter to see him but not to his most trusted members? Bruh this shit sus. Is what i thought all the way. I'm glad i had talked to Trish about this.
While i was busy planing my little scheme in my head, we had reached Pompeii.

"(y/n), we don't care if you managed to make bruno let you come with us, but you're not stepping out of this damn car, understood?" i looked away and crossed my arms. On my chest. "I'm sorry big sis, he's right. After what happened with narancia we really can't risk anything" even Giorno? For fucks sake I'm a stand user too! Whatever, all i had to do was keep an eye.

Illuso on the other hand was glad you weren't with them and it was only three of them. Including the newbie. Shit. He remembered formaggio telling him he's related to (y/n). Maybe he'll knock them all out and try not to kill them. Just for your sake. He'd successfully captured Fugo in his mirror and had left out his stand outside.

While you were busy staring into nowhere abbacchio almost kept facing death. They were fighting over that dumb key like barbarians. You felt something was up because they only had to retrieve that key, not take that damn long. You thought of the consequences. "what could go wrong? The worse that abbacchio has to say is just yell at me" you shrugged and got out of the car. Making your way into the battlefield of gang men fighting over a key.

I smelt blood. "okay shit ain't going right, I'll have to jump in and save their asses again" i flipped my hair and ran into different directions. Until i saw purple haze going ham crazy over his saliva. You giggled at how dumb and cute he looked. "hey hazey" he looked over at you with a desperate angry look. "want help with that?" he aggressive nodded.
You walked up to him and wiped away his saliva. But no it didn't work. He was getting out of control.

"okay, hold on look! My stand has the same problem!" kinky splash knew exactly what do to do. She started leaking out purple paint from around her mouth onto her gold shin. She then got the paint on her finger proceeding to paint on the wall with it. It was a success. Purple haze did the same. Painting with his saliva. They seemed satisfied. Purple haze hugged kinky splash getting his saliva on her.

You heard heavy breathing from behind you. I to look behind to find illuso almost passed out, bruised and just tired. I gasped and went up to him, letting him drop onto my shoulders. "(y/n) what are you D-doing here?!" "shush illuso, i don't exactly know why you guys are after Trish and i don't care, i just want to know why are you guys fighting?!" unfortunately he couldn't answer because of purple haze getting aggressive again seeing illuso. "oh shit."

My eyes widened and i pushed illuso to the ground so purple haze wouldn't hit him. He screamed in anger. I had only one thing left to try. It worked with Fugo so it'd make sense if it worked with hazey too. Sighed 'alright this better work'

i readied my voice. "NO, BAD BOY HAZEY, YOU'RE A BAD BAD BOY! NO MORE HUGS!" immediately he turned into a sad puppy, whimpering and crouching at my feet. I was gonna burst out laughing. Oh my fucking God I'm a genius ' i held my laughter in.
"no beating people! Promise me you'll be nice to illuso now" he nodded, still whimpering. From the corner of my eye I saw a snake stuck inside a brick?! What the fuck? Poor guy.

I picked him up and petted him, trying to break the brick only to accidentally hurt it. "o-oh no I didn't mean it- shitsbit uhhhh fuck me what'd i do!" illuso started snickering. "what's so funny?! Thank me that i saved your ass"... "that's the work of your little brother you idiot, he turned that brick into a living half snake and you killed it".

...

"NO MR.SNAKE I'M SO SORREY COME BACK, I'LL TAKE YOU TO GIORNO" illuso in the back shaked his head rubbing his temples at how dumb you were sometimes. He didn't want you to question him or find out their motives so he quietly went back inside the mirror back to his gang. you were sobbing and asking forgiveness from the snake. And the all three, giogio, abbacchio and fugo followed your voice finding you in your current position.

"(Y/N) WE TOLD YOU TO STAY BACK INSIDE THE CAR!" i walked up to Giorno asking him to heal the snake, which he did. Abbacchio was bleeding all over. I gasped and immediately helped him get inside the car. "ouch-, be careful woman!".. "oh shut up you big baby!" Giorno drove us to where bruno and the others were.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yikes i was extra hyper
today and almost kicked my
parents closet broken.