𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬┆Risotto.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     ❛❛ 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙
        𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. My friend read
       my story and held me at dildo
       point if i didn't write her some
       erotic shit.  ❜❜

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝕴𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘
𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 -
              Currently, i was getting dressed for the party that was held at some fancy place tonight. I rummaged through my closet messily through my collection of dresses.

After an hour of not finding anything, i threw myself on my bed and shoved my face in my pillow. In anger and frustration, i grabbed the pillow and threw it across my room, and out of my room.

I felt my pillow hit my face, grabbing the pillow that was on my face, i looked up in anger at whoever did that. There stood the one and only 6'8 risotto.
Things were a little uncomfortable between us since i cried onto him like a lost baby.

"what did the poor pillow do to you?"

He stood by the door, leaning against it with his hands in his rich suit pants pockets. "you aren't even dressed up yet". I looked away with an obvious embarrassing look to my face. I wanted to look back but, he'd immediately know what exactly i am looking at. That'd be embarrassing.

But under the circumstances i was in, i looked back to reply. I couldn't properly speak with direct eye contact with the man. Every wrinkle and crease on the fabric he wore complimented his broad physique, giving his muscles spotlight even if they were covered with the clothing on.

I bit my lip and looked at my closet for distraction.
"well, i can't find anything to wear". He clicked his tongue and sighed. "i was sent here to pick you up, but here you are. Distressed and in need of help".
My attitude immediately activated.
"well, i need no help".

He rolled his eyes and pulled out a suit bag from behind him. "this is why Trish sent you this".
He walked in with mere few steps that probably takes me about 5 steps, too much for me.

'damn his long legs'

He leaned down next to me and laid the suit bag neatly on my bed. I didn't care about the dress, my eyes were fixated on only one thing, his chest that was exposed mid-way. He could've closed them up using the buttons stitched on them, but God I'm glad he didn't.

His eyes met mine, again that burning embarrassment washed all over me and i looked away. Unknown to me, he smirked knowing exactly what you were eyeing. He was glad you did so.
"I'll be here back in 10 minutes, don't take too much time". He spoke in his usual monotone heavy voice.