𝐗𝐗┆horny partner in crime

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Everyone immediately put their guard up when me and Bruno bought pesci and prosciutto inside coco jumbo. Besides giorno tho, he knew about them. They were unconscious until mista let out the most girly scream any manly guy could make. I just started laughing and taunted him at how girly he sounded.
"BITCH YOU BOUGHT THE ENEMY IN THE FUCK?" i was almost gonna pee myself at his reaction, and both prosci and pesci holding their heads in pain trying to figure out out what was happening.

Prosciutto tended up, but calmed down when he saw you laughing like a middle school kid who got told a dick and poop joke. "Bruno, what is the meaning of this?" Bruno sighed. "it's a long story. I'm sure someone will explain their reasons." he looked at me. I got the signal and explained everything. Well leaving giorno out because abbacchio wouldn't hesitate to pounce onto that poor little baby.
"sooo, they're like uhh, hostages?" narancia asked.

"ye- HUH, NO NARCY" i could see the mischievousness in his eyes. He was definitely gonna try something when I'm not looking. Trish looked pretty tense so i walked up to her and took a seat next to her. "what's wrong?"..she looked at her palms. "nothing.. I'm sure i can trust them if you and Bruno are alright with them being around, right?".. "yea, if he does anything I'll feed his pp to coco jumbo!" i was a bit too enthusiastic while saying that.

"I HEARD THAT YOU SLUT! I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT INSTEAD!" my cheeks felt warm. "OH YOU WISHED PROSCIUTTO!" gladly Fugo blocked narancias ears and i blocked giornos. "gah, I'm sorry you had to hear that Trishy" she giggled.. "it's no problem, it's actually uhh.. Pretty calming knowing that they're cool with you". I internally screamed at how adorable her giggle was.

"i really like his style.." i heard Fugo mumble, i just smiled. 'atleast he isn't showing any hostility yet'.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Melone just got done creeping out some actress lady on the train and blew her up. Well she disappeared. Horny man jumped out of the train and sent his creation to where we were. Apparently you had forgot that your phone was left with formaggio. And you didn't talk to the gang after taking prosci and pesci in. So they were basically gonna continue their mission anyways until you paused them again.

This trip Bruno forced my ass to stay put inside the turtle with the two 'hostages' while mista narcy and gio went along with him. I didn't go against him this time. "hmp,i wanted to go too!" I heard prosciutto laughing at me. "guess everyone knows your clumsy and dumb when it comes to gang stuff" i stomped hear his hands. "UFF- I SAVED YOUR ASS LOSER!" he smirked and looked at my legs. "nice legs, did you shave recently?" pesci in the back just apologized on his behalf while i cuddled with him.

I felt something pick me up. Turns out it was a very upset Abbacchio taking me way from the two men. "you've been hanging around random men alot lately, giorno wouldn't be happy if he saw you latched onto men with most of your skin showing".
I smirked. "well someone is concerned" just like that he drops me on the floor. I land with a light 'thud'.

A while later i had to help Trish with her pee and took her to a closet looking thing. I saw her in cubes and rubbed my eyes to check if i wasn't tripping. "GUYS WHY IS TRISH CUT INTO SMALL FUCKING BLOCKS?"
i try to pull her pisces together but i end up getting tiny cuts. "that's Melone, his stand is long range, pretty c-complicated but you'll have to either ask Melone to stop him or kill him" prosciutto scolded pesci that he shouldn't have told us.

"BUT HE'LL DIE!".. "no he won't dumbass, go do whatever your stupid head is probably thinking". I make my way out, but before i do i turn back to prosciutto and pesci. "pinkie promise me that you won't try anything..." he sighs in defeat. "pinkie promise i won't" i hold pinkies with his tied hands and leave the turtle.

I try to find anything that looks like a stand enemy fight and i find giorno punching some weird ugly looking thing that scares me. When he's done he sends a snake after. I immediately recognize his move and i grab the snake, confusing him. "giorno nooooo! It's Melone! Another one of my stupid children".. "but he almost killed me and tris-"..
"oh hush my little baby bother, let me handle things, OH PROSCIUTTOS PHONE!"

I make my back inside the turtle to see Trish all fine, asleep on the couch. "pstttt proscii, gimme your phone". He rolls his eyes and turns over where his phone was kept. I reach my hands out and grab his phone opening it to realize it was locked. He smirks at me. I wipe his smirk off by pulling a big brain move and doing the face recognition thingy. "how'd you know?".. "i always saw you making fuckboy faces before your phone screen got unlocked". "tsk woman".

"I'm so smart"

Big dick energy ;
Why isn't (y/n) replying?

Dick cheese ;
She gave me her phone.

Left sock ;
Why? She's finally dating one of you horny fucks?

Dick cheese ;
Oh i wish, but unfortunately no, she dialed one of your guys number to save my ass

Barbie hair ;
L, HELL YEA, before she's back Gelato change my name back please!

nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
GELATO NO! I'M HERE!!

barbie hair ;
Shut up prosciutto

Nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
*sends voice message screaming and deep throating in phone while prosciutto freaks out in the back
for it*

Dick cheese ;
HAHA, IT REALLY IS YOU BITCH

nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
Iss me, god 😎

Barbie hair ;
Fuck you (y/n), oh by the way formaggio, since you've her phone, got any wankable pics in there for the boys?

Big dick energy ;
Eplain where is prosciutto and what's happening, we don't have time for games.

Nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
NO PLEASE DON'T - wait, i have a password on 😎losers.

Ice on fire ;
Stop being horny for once, we're in the middle of a fucking mission you bastards!

Nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
Don't worry everyone and everything is fine, i managed to explain Bruno your guys plan, besides my brother has something same in common so yea.

Sex addict ;
i HEARD WE SEEING (Y/N) NAKED BOYS?

Nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
Finally just in time melone and NO! Anyways i don't have enough time to explain but, don't fucking attack us! I told the gang to take you guys hostages but not harm you guys. Melone your ass almost died by my little brother.

sex addict ;
...

Nicotine addict with a 7incher ;
Prosciutto told me everything. Me Bruno and him kinda talked some things out. Just wait.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

basically your plan was that if trishes dad comes out to be sus you were gonna definitely try to gang on that bastard, if not then you'll team up with gio and finish him the other way. Also risottos team assisting you duh. Big brain guys 😎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lmk what you guys think
of the story so far?