𝐗𝐈𝐗┆(y/n) here to teach man children

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Fugo and abbacchio rated me out. And again i got scolded by bruno. Abbacchio was snickering in front enjoying watching me getting scolded by bruno. So gladly i got my payback through narancia. "give me that key narancia". Narancia shrugged and threw the key at him, causing his zipped up wrist pain. "HAHA GET FUCKED ABBACCHIO, KARMA IS A BITCH". abbacchio was hissing in pain and it was my time to laugh now.

"oi you stupid fuck, you shouldn't have thrown the damn key you bastard!". He continued scolding narancia. "now now that's not how you talk to a little boy abba" i said while smirking. Bruno was about to say something but he was interrupted by Fugo and mista losing balance and Fugo falling face first on trishes boobs. "oooo get it fugo" i cheered while mista begged to forgive Fugo for his perverted actions. "w-what? No damnnit! I'm not a simp! Not I'm perverted, i have standards!"

"OOOO SHIT, HE JUST COCK BLOCKED THE THOT!" Trish looked upset and looked away while everyone held in their laughter besides me. I just laughed shamelessly, telling Fugo that he should have pride on not being a simp like mista. "M-ME? I'M NO SIMP"
"hell no mista, you try to fuck every sexy chick and end up failing, you tried it with me until you found out I'm older than you".. "A-AYE, I'M JUST TOO GOOD FOR YOU BITCHES" this time everyone laughed.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Illuso jumped out the mirror that was hanging on the walls of their living room. Spooking everyone and falling to the floor, exhausted. "what happened?! Got anything?" melone asked while furiously typing on his weird laptop thingy. "n-no, i lost it. (y/n) saved my ass". Formaggio managed to open his mouth. "you too? She saved my ass too, gotta say she looks sexy everywhere" ghiaccio got pretty pissed at how horny formaggio is.

"will you quit sexualizing her man?!" formaggio saw the redness on his face. Clearly knowing he's probably picturing his every detail he said. "aww, someone's upset that he can't have a her because of his big ass ego and pride" formaggio kept teasing him until the smaller man pounced onto formaggio almost about to strangle him to death. Prosciutto came in from the other room and separated the two.
"tsk, you guys can never get thing done, risotto please allow me and pesci to carry on the mission next". Risotto nodded.

"alright, melone send me their next location, this time I'll be sure to bring both of them along."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"soooo we're supposed to vibe down here in this turtle??" i questioned. "yes, until we reach our next location". Bruno answered professionally. I almost drooled at how sexy he looks when he's being all professional. But abbacchio had to ruin the mood by smacking my head with his now healed wrist. I turned and grabbed his wrist. Gently slapping it. I looked up for a painful reaction only to see him smirking. "well fuck you". "no, I'm not interested".

"I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN IT THAT WAY".

"keep trying, we all know you'd fuck anyone"

I stomped and fell on one of the couches. Getting all grumpy again. Bruno sat by me. "finally we get to rest, right bruno?" narancia said while opening a random magazine. "no, not until we safely escort Trish to her father". I cringed at the word 'father' and looked at Trish, to see her looking back at me. I got up and sat next to her. "still thinking about it?" she nodded. "i really don't want to go, something tells me this all isn't right." i held her hand. Trying tk comfort her.