𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈┆Living with my favorite SEXY anime characters? Check

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I had to shoo all of them out once we reached my new uh house, i had to call jotaro to let him know that i made a few friends that insisted me to stay at their place. While talking on the phone ON SPEAKERS because those suspicious bastards won't let me have privacy. Jotaro said something out loud which embarrassed me. But he knew me tho.

"please try not to get pregnant yet" of course they had a Japanese translator on that helped  them understand whatever conversation we both had. They contained their laughter and let it out once the call ended. "even your relative knows your hormones are wild". I got embarrassed again. "shut up tentacle kink guy".

"stop calling us those weird names, we have names you know" - formaggio.

"well introduce yourselfes then, you guys already know a little too much about me"

"well you already know me as the sexy formaggio"

"I'm illuso, don't call me MJ again or I'll pound you into the floor"

I looked at him with an unsettled excited grin, but of course hiding it with my hands.
".. Heehee-"

"fucking don't".

He didn't mean it that way but he immediately took it back when you gave him your signature smirky look and commented back. "i don't mind that honestly"
"oh my god, I'm out". He was definitely embarrassed, but didn't want to show it.

"well you already know me by melon bella"

"ghiaccio"

"this is sorbet, my little baby, and I'm Gelato! Nice to meet you (y/n)!"

"aww, you seem so nice, thank you"

"you're welcome honey"

"h-hi, I'm p-pesci... And this is my older brother prosciutto" you almost melted in awe meeting pesci, he was so adorable. "aw, nice to meet you pesci, don't be shy, I'm sure we'll get along fine!" he smiled and got pulled back by prosciutto. Which made you grumpy again.

"can't believe you got stuck with an asshole nicotine addict as your brother"

"don't even (y/n), i saw the ash tray underneath your dorms bed"

"hehe... My bad"

"Risotto, risotto nero"

"man you're so dry"

He didn't reply with anything else. "sooo what team am i assigned too?" risotto spoke. "I'm pretty sure you'll be assigned to some other team because we're too dangerous. You'll only be here for practice"
You frowned. "so i get a tiny time with you guys?"
"gladly yea" illuso came back with his sarcastic remarks.

"wow you guys are all so mean to small ol me".

"now get up, go to bed early, if you won't wake up at one call I won't hesitate to throw you in water fountain outside.

"hmp, so so mean, you hurt my feelings risotto".

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

My eyes opened to a new room, i kinda got scared for a seconds but i realized that i moved into another building. "huh, I'm surprised non of them shamelessly barged into my room". I looked at the clock, it showed 6 am in the morning. "well that's a good start, I'm an hour early". I walked out to get something to eat first, surely non of them are awake so it was probably fine for me to walk around with my 'not so appropriate night wear' around.