𝐈𝐕┆Sexy men ahha

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

'ouch, my head aches like a bitch' i couldn't think properly or see anything until i blinked my eyes a few times and recognized some faces. Some very upset faces.. Heh. They all stared back at me and i stared back at them. I felt something against my leg and screamed with the gag around my mouth. I saw that weird creepy stand with no legs touching me which obviously freaked me out.

"EWS STAY AWAY" obviously my sentence came out being butchered but that didn't matter because oh my god i was surrounded by sexy beautiful men and tied up in revealing clothes. While i was freaking out, in the back of my mind i thought of this situation as a W for me. 'sexy men weewee'.

"shut up oh my fucking God you're loud"

I immediately shut up looking at the man petting a pretty black cat. I gained a little mlre confidence when you realized he couldn't keep his eyes off of your shiny legs. "SHOO SHOO, GO AWAY CREEPY LEGLESS CREATURE" I continued to shoo away the creepy stand and surprisingly it squealed like a sad puppy and crawled away. I felt bad and tried to smile at it. It hid behind the hot man i saw nude earlier.

"uhem" internally i felt excitement around them but i had to keep my sassy asshole attitude to hide my horniness. I looked to my side to see a FUCKING TALL ASS MAN WITH HIS HANDS CROSSED HOLY CRAP HE'S MASSIVE. My eyes widen at his size and there was only one thing going in my mind. My heartbeat quickened at the thought.

"i wonder how big his cock is holy crap" shit. I accidentally said it out loud. But oh well, hopefully they don't understand. All the men in the room burst out laughing besides the one who you made the comment to. I looked away blushing and embarrassed from him and saw the cat crawling towards me, jumping into my shiny thighs and resting itself onto me with its sharp claws. "OUCH, SOMEONE GET IT OFF OF ME, MY LEGS OUCH OCCH"

Everyone in the room were amused by your behavior, even ghiaccio. But he got more irritated with every second passed by. "SHUT UP ALREADY BITCH" angry boy spoke with his thick beautiful accent. "I WILL ONLY IF YOU TAKE THIS PUSSY OFF OF ME"
"FINE THEN SHUT UP" ghiaccio grabbed the cat and threw it out the room, formaggio obviously got triggered and almost pounced onto the little man thanks to illusio and risotto, they restrained both of them.

i dramatically shed a few tears trying to seem innocent trying to caress my reddened thighs.
"awww poor little girly gonna cry because of a few cat scratches huh" prosciutto taunted you and you headbutted him causing him to stay back.

"everyone, silence"

"name, (y/n) brando, zodiac (y/z), ethnicity British, Italian and (y/e), age 19 and a half, birthday (y/bd), gender female, virgin, was born in Egypt and spent her life in birth country, japan, France and america for a few years, sibling? Mother? Dead and unknown, father? dead and unknown. You came here to spend some time in Italy to experience your mother's life, study in  (input wherever giorno studies pls) and... Find someone am i right? "

"first off, how the fuck did you even manage to find my last middle name? I go by- uh never mind. AND I-I'M NOT A VIRGIN"

again, laughing was heard in the room. They all realized you were young and innocent which meant torturing you would be more entertaining. You got embarrassed and shrinked in your seat.

I felt someone grab my chin and pull it, pulling your gag down, i saw those beautiful ruby eyes staring into mine, I was intimidated but aroused too. "tell us how did you find these drugs and what are your true intentions with la squdra".
My cheeks were squished by his handsome strong hands but that didn't stop me from speaking.