𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕┆Formaggio

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Today was sort of special. Well special for the gang. You really had no idea on what ever the fuck was going on. I guess it was the gang's anniversary. Trish had informed me and i congratulated both the capos and giorno my little brother himself. I never thought I'd wake up to be in a gang, but hey atleast they're clean and promoting not doing drugs.

"so what's the plan everybody?" i questioned. Giorno looked at me with a smile. "well we're gonna go out and celebrate of course" i let out an 'oh' and went back to petting formaggios black cat. For some reason the cat was pretty fold of me. Well fold of me and formaggio both. I looked out the window and stared at the scenery in front of me.

My attention was ripped off of the window when i felt the weight on my thigh lifting and now around my feet. I looked down and leaned down towards the black kitty that was now affectionately rubbing itself on my bare legs. I held in my giggled but eventually gave in. It seemed like i caught a few people's attention. "someone's having fun there". I nodded.
"sorry for the distraction, carry on guys" they smiled at me and continued.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

My eyes were glued onto her frame as she played with my demon of a cat. I swear that cat sees her as a favorite even though i take care of it. Unthankful brat. My daydreaming was interrupted by a certain someone coughing to get my attention only to glare daggers at me. I gulped and fixated my attention back to giorno on what he was saying.

Again my attention went back to her. And this time, it just wasn't me. It was most of us. We barely heard her speak, let along giggle like that. I got disappointed when she followed my bratass cat outside the room. I frowned and lazily looked at our young boss. Then i got an idea to get out of this lame and boring meeting. I quietly leaned back in my chair and shrunk myself. Climbing down the chair i ran like a bitch outside the room and followed them both in the balcony.

I think i accidentally got too close because i got a good and clear view of her beautiful plump ass covered in her panties. Okay maybe it wasn't an accident, but I'll try not to do that again.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The kitty now made it's way outside the room. Bored and nothing to do, i followed it outside in the balcony. It looked at me and mewoed. As if asking me to sit by it. I chuckled and did so. The next thing I know the kitty climbed on my lap asking for a head massage. "you've been very good this week huh"
It just mewoed in response.

"it's been good because she's been with you alot lately"

"oh hello formaggio, how'd you slip out of my brother's meeting?" i smiled and curiously asked.

"well you know me, I'm smart" he gave a little pose and smiled, and to the cats unliking, she gagged and curled back in my lap. "jeez that cat never appreciates me no matter how much i love her" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and sat besides me. "well, maybe if you don't get clingy with her and actually let her approach you, then she might like your presence"

"oh?" he didn't really care what you were saying. He just admired every part of you and enjoyed the moment with you. He just replied with 'mhm, yea, cool' now and then until you noticed he wasn't listening. "are you even listening to me formaggio?" he blinked and felt his cheeks getting warm in embarrassment by getting caught staring at you for long. "o-oh, uh y-yea.."