𝐈𝐗┆Stu(die)y

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It had been a few months now that you've been living in italy. Meeting bruno and the others at the restaurant. And meeting Giorno. Gelato even took you shopping, showing you the trendy stuff in Italy. Both of you bonded over the time. So did you with the others. You had also befriended someone who worked at a Gucci store, he's name was tiziano.
You learnt he was a member of the organization too, you went to tje store with Gelato amd sorbet so much and he loved your style.

You both became friends really quickly and exchanged numbers, though his boyfriend squalo was always bitter but it was always fun when you both teased him together. Risotto started acting a little weird tho which you thought was okay since he never talked alot. Today your ass decided to go to college, take classes and ACTUALLY study. And just today they all decided to blow up your phone by texting in the group chat they had made together to stay in touch.

Me ;
can you guys stop?? I'm in the middle of CLASS for th days first time and i don't want to make a bad impression, oh and wait.

(y/n) changed 'mirror god' to 'barbie hair'

Barbie hair ;
Put your phone on silent you dumb bitch.
AYE CHANGE MY NAME BACK!

Me ;
HAHA I'M GOD.

barbie hair ;
WHO EVEN GAVE HER THE POWER TO CHANGE NAMES?!

right sock ;
I did.

Barbie hair ;
WHY GELATO, SHE EVEN CHANGED YOUR NAME.

right sock ;
Well she has more humor than all you men combined!

Me ;
AYEE LES GO GELATO!

Left sock ;
Wow, even me gelato?

Right sock ;
Yes babe, even you~

Me ;
HAHAHA BOW TO THE QUEEN BITCHES

big dick energy man ;
Go study (y/n)

Me ;
Oh, okay daddy!

Big dick energy man ;
No.

'Big dick energy man' has left the chatroom.

Me ;
NOOOOO SOMEONE ADD HIM BACK!

Dick cheese ;
Look what you did (y/n).

Me ;
My disappointed is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Nicotine addict with a 7 incher ;
Wow congratulations (y/n), that's probably the most big boy words you've unlocked in your vocabulary.

Me ;
>:( :'(

You had no more time to waste, so you made a mental note to add risotto back once you were done with class. You had leant enough Italian to communicate with people in your class and understand stuff. Even Giorno was surprised but he said that was great. Education is cool even tho it's a pain in the ass most of the time. Making your way in biology class. Yes biology, just like jotaro you had developed a liking towards aquatic animals.

A cute innocent looking boy sat next to you. You didn't hesitate to extent your hands out to him and introduce yourself. "hi! The name is (y/n)! Nice to meet you." he got a little scared but took your hand. "N-nice t and meet you t-too, I'm doppio!".