𝐗𝐈𝐕┆Tea time with the boyz and Polpo died L

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

For some odd reason i inhaled and for the first time i regretted it. I gaged. "WHO THE FUCK IS DEHYDRATED BRUH". bruno sighed and went away to answer a call from the front desk while abbacchio continued to piss. And i was suffering. "i swear whoever peed themselves, yall better drink more water because that shit STANK". "alright now, calm down miss hyper horny, explain how he's your brother?" Fugo asked with sas in his voice.

"ooo alright so my family tree is fucked up and bla bla a very big foundation did some research onto my background and they suspected Giorno to be my half biological little brother!" Fugo raised his brows and continued to apologize to narancia. "Giorno was it?" abbacchio called out to Giorno. Giorno being the good boy he is replied in the Most disciplined way. I almost hugged him to death that's how cute he is.

"well, why don't you take a seat and have some tea"
Giorno did as he asked while I was busy eying brunos sexy physique from the halls. "hothothot" Fugo seemed to notice and gently slapped the back of my head. "stop being horny for once". I let out a disappointed sigh and sat back next to Giorno. Just when i turned back i could smell the nasty Stanky piss again. "okay I've had enough, which on of yall pissed yoselves?" i stood up and punched the table in annoyance.

"fine since all yall are too shy to tell me, I'm gonna spray the whole room with baby scented body spray, it's better than to smell like babies than like piss" i pulled out my favorite spray and sprayed it on all the boys in the room. Oh yea let me introduce my obsession with babies. AS THE READER YOU GUYS ARE OBSESSED WITH BABIES TOO, SO AM I THE AUTHOR!.

"NOOO MY MAN PRIDE! (Y/N) WHAT'D YOU DO?! I SMELL LIKE A FATHER WITH 5 NEWBORNS NOW" mista cried while Fugo looks at me angrily and continues to use his manly cologne. Narancia surprisingly enjoys the scent saying it's so calming.
Next was abbacchio. He dodged all my spray attacks and grabbed my spray from my hands throwing it out the Window further on getting crushed by a car. Everyone in the room gasped.

"uh-oh abbacchio, that wasn't very nice" - narcy.

"tsk, whatever"

"... YOU MONSTER, H-HOW DARE YOU!" he did his signature evil laugh again.

"(y-y/n) we can go out again and buy another one-" - Giorno mista and Fugo tried to calm me down. Narancia was too scared snd upset to get near my upset crying state.

"sucks to suck" i sobbed and ran into The halls to bruno. Crying and complaining how abbacchio threw away my favorite body spray. Bruno knew my love for babies and that spray was my favorite so he seemed pretty mad after i complained to him.
"alright, I'll buy you another one"

I sniffed and followed him into the room. He scolded abbacchio which made me stick my tongue out to him in happiness. "beh I'm getting a new one, fuck you manly lesbian!" abbacchio got pretty agitated and stood up. "WHAT'D YOU CALL ME". "I SAID YOU'RE A JXKSKEITO" bruno muffled me and used his man charms to calm me down. While I was busy with bruno everyone seemed to be asking Giorno questions. "hey guy what's going on tell me too please!"

"haha no, you missed out" - fugo.

"... Okay cheese boy"

"huh? This is STYLE it's NOT CHEESE!"

i laughed. "alright everybody enough, follow me right away" we all looked at each other in confusion
"where are we going tho?" narancia asked. "I'll tell you when we get to our location." while walking out of the restaurant, i felt abbacchio standing close behind me. I felt him lean down to my level and whisper in my ear. "I'll destroy your other spray too hehe" i got mad and kneed him in the crotch. "TRY ME NOW FLAT CHESTED MUSCULAR LESBIAN!" he ran after me after recovering from his crotch getting kneed. Bruno sighed and narancia joined in the game.