ⒻⒶⒸⒾⓃⒼ ⓉⒽⒺ ⒻⒶⓂⒾⓁⓎ

Key: (BOLD + Italic is the Character's Inner Thoughts)

Alex POV

Airports were not my favorite place in the world at all, they were huge, which meant they were easy to get lost in, they were crowded, and I felt suffocated just by looking at the amount of people there. Now I know you must be wondering, how did a ghost like me get on a plane......

Well the answer to that is that Edward booked two first class seats (obviously), one for him and one for me (he put his luggage on the other seat at the beginning, ignoring the lady behind us who kept mumbling something about rich kids and their need to be extra), and when we took off (and the lady stopped staring and fell asleep) he put the bag down on the ground and I 'sat' down.

When we landed at Seattle airport, Edward quickly got through security (being a vampire had its perks), and lead us to a fancy car parked in the airport parking lot. Now obviously my first thought should have been to question how he got the car here, but since I couldn't care less right now, all I could do was gawk at the beauty that was the slick black Mercedes parked in front of us. 

(Hey don't come at me, I've been stuck in graveyard for a 100 years with no luxury items, what would you have done, huh), anyways after we loaded Edward's luggage (we bought somethings at the airport at Chicago as to not make it look too suspicious), we got in and were on our way to Forks. 

After an hour of Edward's constant teasing (no Edward I did not drool the first time I saw this car), and us reminiscing on the good old times (emphasis on old), we finally crossed a sign that said welcome to Forks, population less than my old graveyard. Honestly I know that vampires shine in the sunlight (and their sparklyness is probably brighter than my future), but Forks, seriously, what were you thinking.

This place is so depressing that I can feel the happiness drain out of me and can feel myself turning colorless like an old black and white movie. I'm not joking, this place literally feels as if a bunch of dementors are draining the life out of it. (Just because I've been dead for a 100 years doesn't mean I don't keep up with pop culture, I'll have you know I'm a potter head and a proud member of the ARMY, I mean have you seen those BTS boys, now they are a perfect combo of mega talented and eye candy, not to mention just my type........I have a thing for musicians okay ).

After a long car ride that consisted of semi-awkward silence and Edward driving while I looked out the window only to see trees, animals and more trees (how exciting). We finally made it (I honestly thought we wouldn't get to the Cullen's house for another 10 to 20 years with how long it was taking), and like the true gentleman Edward was born to be and still is, he used his vampire speed to come to my side of the car and open the door for me (and you wouldn't believe the nerve of him, he fucking winked at me, and if I could still blush my face would have been redder than the fucking apple on the cover of twilight, and then I would have slapped him).

After that little incident, I decided to stop looking at his smug face and admire the house instead (it was prettier anyways), or well it was more of a mansion really, and my god it was huge (don't even go there you dirty minded people), it was a soothing grey color with hints of silver, it had a lot of huge windows and a slightly smaller garage next to it (I would bet my whole life's savings....... not that I had anything saved up, that there was at least a Ferrari in there, I mean have you seen the Mercedes).

What I didn't notice at first sight was that there were flowers of different colors and different herbs planted around the house, they were quite beautiful and I would have loved to talk gardening with whoever grew these. I was so lost in my admiring that I didn't even notice people coming out of the house and standing in front of it (I know, I know how could I not notice that, I'm stupid, yes we've established that, thank you very much, honestly everyone's such a hater these days).

Anyways I looked up and noticed 6 pairs of eyes staring at me (it was kinda creepy to be honest and slightly intimidating), I could feel Edward moving closer until our arms were practically touching (there were enough sparks flying between us to have been considered a safety hazard)

I took a deep breath (guess it was time to face the family), and looked at each of their faces trying to see their reactions, first was a male with blonde hair, blue eyes and a kind face that showed nothing but compassion as they looked at Edward and I. Next was a women in her early 20's who had a motherly aura around her, with caramel brown hair, bright brown eyes and a welcoming smile.

Moving on I saw a man  with a muscular build, with very dark brown hair (almost black) and......amused brown eyes? Was I going crazy because for some unexplainable reason I sort of trusted him. Anyways he had an arm around a blonde women, who looked like she wanted to kill me all over again (yay I loved dying....... note the sarcasm), but she was absolutely stunning, drop dead gorgeous and I'm pretty sure she knew it if her self satisfied smirk was anything to go off by.

A little further away from her was a girl with mesmerizing brown orbs that looked as if they held the secrets of the future in them and dark ebony hair that was styled in a spiky pixie cut (honestly she pulled that haircut off really well, I mean no one I know can pull it off that well, but to be fair everyone I know is dead)

And finally the last member of Edward's family was a blonde male with scars that littered every inch of his body and soulful baby blue eyes, eyes that I was familiar with, eyes that were filled with shock as they looked at me. After a few minutes I finally broke the silence by letting out a chocked sob and in a low breaking voice whispering a single word that has haunted me for decades....."Jasper."

A/N: Sooo, it's been a long time coming I guess, sorry for the wait though, I had this written for a long time, but just finished the last paragraph a few days ago. 

Anyways tell me what you think and thank you so much for the 2k reads, it really means a lot to me. Have a good day/night. :)