ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀ ⓎⓄⓊ

Dear Readers,

If you have made it this far from the beginning congratulations you have successfully wasted hours of your life by reading this, hours you will never get back. 

Either ways old reader or new I hope you enjoyed a book that made no sense at all and had more plot holes than actual chapters, not to mention terrible jokes that probably made you seek therapy. 

Also I would like to issue an apology to everyone who I traumatized with this and to my editor (me) and biggest hater (surprise surprise that's also me) who had to re-read this to fix all of my spelling mistakes and sentences (including this thank you letter.)

Anyways all jokes aside thank you to everyone who stuck around and thought my book was worth reading, I've always enjoyed reading and writing and twilight was genuinely one of the first teen fiction romances that I ever read so it holds a special place in my tiny heart. I'm so grateful for every vote, view and especially every comment (those really kept me going :)))  

Now to the million dollar question: 

SUSPENSE PLEASE ...........*CUE DRUMROLL*

SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL??? WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY READING ANOTHER 31 CHAPTERS OR MORE OF MY SHIT???

You guys let me know.....