ⒽⓄⓉ ⓉⒺⒶⒸⒽⒺⓇⓈ ⒶⓃⒹ ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁⓈ

Key: (BOLD + Italic are the character's Inner thoughts)

Milo POV

Holy Shit! I just talked to a ghost! An actual dead being, and he didn't eat me. I walked away from the biology classroom in a daze, not even caring about bumping into people, in my defense I was in shock so I was allowed to bump into Angela Webber by mistake and then 'accidentally' bump into Mike Newton when he was trying to flirt with the new brunette by the door (like get a room people and I don't mean the biology classroom)

My last period was a free lesson so I walked to the literature classroom because that was the only place I was sure I was gonna get some peace and quiet. I walked into the class and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the new teacher. I actually stopped for a minute because of how shocked I was feeling, it seemed that this year we would have an actual teacher.

 Inside I was met with a rather young Korean man instead of the 50 year old balding American dude I was expecting or that one 34 year old female teacher we always have that's obsessed with weird shitty romances like twilight, fifty shades and then preaches about Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet because that's probably the only play of his they've actually read, and if they do talk about like one other play its because they were forced to read it for THEIR literature class when they were younger.

I have to admit the guy was pretty good looking with his ashy silver grayish hair and aesthetic glasses and I'm pretty sure he is probably in his late twenties, he was currently grading homework (umm where did he even get those homework sheets from, it's literally the first day of school!!!). He abruptly looked up at me and smiled (he had a nice smile, but not as nice as Matt's though, no one's is as nice as his).

"Hello my name is Mr Kim and I will be your literature teacher this year," so first things first.....his voice sounded like a fucking angel...like what the fuck! Second thing is this guy is probably an angel cause if I can have a casual conversation with a ghost in my shitty school hallway then my new literature teacher can be an angel.

I could see him getting a little nervous and confused and it took my dumb self a minute to realize that I hadn't said anything yet and was just staring at his (very hot) face. I quickly cleared my throat and reached a hand out to give him a handshake LIKE AN IDIOT......why do I even continue existing anymore.....sigh.