ⓄⓁⒹ ⓂⒺⓂⓄⓇⒾⒺⓈ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓈⓊⒹⒹⒺⓃ ⓇⒺⓋⒺⓁⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃⓈ

Alex POV

When we arrived at the school the whole place was decorated to look like the Oscars, like they even had cardboard figures of Brad Pitt and just about every other attractive Hollywood star (which is literally all of them.........I'm pretty sure there were more cardboard figures than actual people there)

However I will have to give  credit where credit is due and this get's an A+ for effort. We walked towards the Gym where the main event was taking place and while we were walking I took my time to look at what everyone was wearing and it was pretty much what I expected, classic 2000's prom dresses, but they looked cute though.......on some people. 

The first thing that caught my attention was the giant disco ball inside the Gym, the second thing was Bella Swan dancing with Archie and Diana (when did that happen??? like seriously what did I miss, I seriously need to find Milo and get him to spill the tea).

The minute Edward and I walked in arm in arm all eyes were on us, well on Edward, since people couldn't exactly see me, (how did anyone get used to so many eyes on them my anxiety could never). I didn't feel that scared though, maybe it was because I was practically invisible or knew Edward would take us home the minute I felt uncomfortable or maybe it was because I was wearing my favorite rings to keep me confident.

The music started playing and I dragged Edward to the dance floor for our first dance as a couple (this is gonna be good practice for our first dance when we get married, not that I would ever say that thought out loud). We swayed in our own little bubble, holding on to each other occasionally sharing a sweet kiss, ignoring everything around us. 

If you asked me why the hell Diana and Archie were glaring at Jacob Black who was awkwardly dancing with Bella Swan when he didn't even go here I wouldn't know a thing (seriously does no one in this town have any self preservation, but then again Forks has werewolves, vampires, and now a newly added vampire witch and a ghost so I can't really blame them)