ⒻⓄⓇⒺⓋⒺⓇ ⓅⓇⓄⓂⒾⓈⒺⓈ ⒶⓃⒹ ⒽⓊⓂⒶⓃ ⓅⓇⓄⓂⓈ

Key: (BOLD + Italic are the character's Inner thoughts)

Alex POV

I woke up feeling more relaxed and well rested than I had in the past few decades. Last night was one of the most euphoric things I had ever experienced in my life. I felt safe and cared for in Edward's arms, as if nothing could hurt me. I was quite surprised though that when I woke up I could hear Alice's and Emmett's voices downstairs, purely because I thought the Cullen's had school today.

I got up and looked out of the giant windows in Edward's room (I still can't get over the fact that we were finally lovers), and yup no sun, so either they skipped to make sure the nomads didn't do something wrong, or there was something big going on that I didn't know about (what is it with vampires and their cliché mysteriousness).

I walked out of the room and made my way to the living room where everyone seemed to be gathered and heard Alice say "No no we need to stick to a theme, Edward you have to wear something other than black and Emmett don't your dare stain your tux in the first five minutes ok, this stuff is designer so you have to be careful with it."

I came into the living room with the most confused expression on my face which apparently was funny because the minute Edward saw my face he seemed to let a few chuckles loose, which in turn made me glare at him venomously. "Oh Alex, good you're here, I need to know if you prefer old Hollywood classic or modern chic?"

I actually thought about it for a minute and couldn't get the image of Edward in a vintage three piece out of my mind so I picked old Hollywood classic. "Alex if you're no too busy could you please come outside with me, there's something I wanna show you." 

I nodded my head at Edward and grabbed his offered hand as he lead us outside, I turned around just before we completely disappeared into the forest and caught a glimpse of all of the Cullens (yes, even Rosalie), Victoria and Laurent looking at as go with huge smiles on their faces, (that were very creepy).